[Game Review] Star Wars Battlefront 2, the most dramatic game that is more fun.

Started by inaho1688, March 06, 2019, 12:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Called the drama game from the first day of release for Star Wars Battlefront 2, which has both Unlocking characters And paying for more in-game purchases more than necessary, many people are hesitant about whether to buy well or not (the game is sold on PS4, XboxOne and PC)

But at least Starwars fans like the writers have to try to play. And the first touch creates many impressions Because the graphics in the game were significantly raised from the first sector Looks good, both the details of the scene with realistic shadows. The characters in the game are completely reproduced from the movie version. Called in this part is perfect. As well as the accompanying song from the movie version of John Williams's classic work, which further enhances the game's world.

The playing style is still the same as the first. That includes the form of shooting game, 1st person perspective, camera angle, shooting game, 3rd person perspective and action game that we have to play as Jedi or Sith lord as well as the legendary spacecraft Let us use both the Galactic Empire and the rebel side by force. Perform well in accordance with AAA game standards that everything looks smooth and easy to force. No hassle. But not much more outstanding than the previous sector

As for the new game that fans want to have in the first part Story mode Was entered in Part 2, where we will be portrayed as the Iden Versio commander, the Imperial Special Forces who have to continue the story after the events of Star Wars EP6 Return of the Jedi and before the Star Wars: The Force Awakens with intense storytelling and also the legendary characters of the StarWars series come to play with us. In the story mode mode, it is considered to be better than expected.

And of course, the main point of the game is online play mode with friends. Personally, this sector can do as well. (Only look at the play mode, not counting the top-up) because the game scenes are still full of details. Features of props Including graphics that still look very good, even if it's online mode And do not have to wait for a long time to find a friend to play, and the fluidity is very good. Makes traveling around the world of Starwars with friends around the world considered good The in-game mode may not be many or exotic. But playing in the base level of a good shooting game should have Plus, up to 40 people online and 4VS4 online mode that will be divided into teams, heroes and villains, Strike mode in which both teams must compete to perform missions, Blast mode which is a duel with a set number. Which team is missing, the number will gradually decrease, which if the team runs out before losing In addition, there is an arcade mode that comes with challenging missions. That we can play with 2 friends at the same time, split the screen as well

As for the drama issues of the game that may cause players to lose extra money on the Micro transaction system, when the author plays the EA, the payment is closed to unlock the random item box. Making it impossible to criticize this part However, the system that involves random rewards is a Star Card that helps upgrade our characters. It has a whole system to upgrade the character's new abilities. And can add new skills It is a system that allows us to customize the drama and stay with the game for a longer time.

By playing online, people who have a better card will have an advantage. However, a skilled player can win the general game with a good card, but if both people have the same ability, the person with the card will have an advantage. Of course we can upgrade each card better. As for unlocking characters with points that EA has reduced the amount of use, there shouldn't be another drama issue. With the introduction of the legendary characters of the Starwars series, both old and new. It is expected that many future will follow

If taking the drama away, Star Wars Battlefront 2 is a fun game. Story mode made out well. The online system is flowing. Including the game has many things to unlock, making us stay with the game for a long time Must wait in the future that the EA has to do with the Micro transaction system and the random reward box system If optimized, the game will be more perfect, but for Starwars fans, the story mode is worth it. Because there are many things that appease the fans and help to fill the universe with more Starwars

Thank you for contacting me inaho1688. 

He has mentioned that google translate has caused some issues.  Enjoy SWBF with us  :cheers:

I am moving this to the SWBF EA forum.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Hey inaho1688! Sorry about locking your thread, we get unusually sophisticated spam sometimes!

Welcome to the forum!

I want to apologize for having devalued your review the other day, I thought it was a joke or indirect to the original BF and that's why I answered that. Oh, and nobody is perfect at ortography (I include myself). :P

Having said that, welcome! ;)
AR Clan Discord: https://discord.gg/gmmSm5e | Star Wars: Battlefront - 20th Anniversary (2004-2024)

Thanks for checking out our corner of the internet and posting your review!
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.