Amateur Modding Contest

Started by SleepKiller, January 20, 2013, 04:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 24, 2013, 07:31:29 AM #30 Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 10:53:40 AM by Dark_Phantom
Sorry double post but it's been a while.
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=915
My entry into the amateur modding competition.  Kashyyyk Docks: Recovery!
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

February 24, 2013, 04:01:36 PM #31 Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 08:57:28 PM by Are§
I guess i'll submit a little early as well. I'm submitting a side/core mod called Jet Wars. I released it here today http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=6140.0

EDIT: please use the updated version, since I still submitted it before the deadline http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=6147.msg64080#msg64080

Nice map Phantom, can't wait to play it :D , nice jets Fate, so many colors :O

If I don't end up getting my stuff ready (yeah, stupid I know) I'll just release the assets...
I'm sure you'll like some of them ;)

Is no one else going to submit anything?  :blink:

Quote from: Are§ on February 27, 2013, 02:33:26 PM
Is no one else going to submit anything?  :blink:
how much has been submitted so far?

I am willing to extend it to give other people time to finish if Dark Phantom and Are§ are okay with it. Otherwise the contest closes tomorrow.

That's ok with me, the more the merrier  8)
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

I haven't started my own mod this entire time. :(

I still stand by my 10 dollar prize, regardless of the extended deadline or not.

#TYBG

I was actually getting ready to release my assets since deline is tomorrow.

But if you extend it, I'll be more than happy to keep working :o

ehhh i think it depends on how long the extension is.. cuz i worked fairly hard to make sure i met the deadline  :wacko:

I was thinking of giving people two more weeks to finish up. It is just that it would be a lot more interesting to see more mods entered. You your self could continue to work on your mod if you wanted to.

February 27, 2013, 08:56:56 PM #42 Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 08:29:57 AM by Are§
No tht's ok i guess, i've done all i can for my mod really. already started my next project  :shrug:

EDIT: Where's Shazam? i thought he was going to be submitting something as well. Hopefully he's not having internet problems again

Quote from: Are§ on February 27, 2013, 08:56:56 PM
No tht's ok i guess, i've done all i can for my mod really. already started my next project  :shrug:

EDIT: Where's Shazam? i thought he was going to be submitting something as well. Hopefully he's not having internet problems again

I know he was working on his thing, though he only got one part of it done. As far as what the mod was, I'm uncertain he would wish for me to upload the pieces, as I was his tester for the thing he made. :P

Quote from: Are§ on February 27, 2013, 08:56:56 PM
Where's Shazam? i thought he was going to be submitting something as well. Hopefully he's not having internet problems again
I haven't really had enough time to get on my PC and finish this up in the past week or so. When I do have some spare time, I usually prefer to relax and not worry about a little mod project.

I may work on it tomorrow, but I still have a lot to finish.

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on February 28, 2013, 12:49:25 PM
I know he was working on his thing, though he only got one part of it done. As far as what the mod was, I'm uncertain he would wish for me to upload the pieces, as I was his tester for the thing he made. :P
Yeah, I'm working on a neon skin pack (in GCW, for now) that gives all the units on each team the same MSH, but gives each faction a different colored TGA. It makes it so that you can easily tell what team and what unit everyone is on the battlefield.

(By the way GM, I've actually updated the all.lvl since then. The Wookie skin was bugging me.)

I may just release each lvl as I complete them.