Hi everyone !

Started by DarthNILIUS0517, July 05, 2013, 06:23:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 05, 2013, 06:23:53 PM Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 06:38:27 PM by DarthNILIUS0517
Hey guys, I recently joined this site/community and I felt the need to introduce myself as this community is one of the richest I've seen, anyways in terms of my background I began playing swbf on the original Xbox with my brothers and I remember thinking to myself this game is actually really good ( little did I know I would spend the next couple of years playing this game online and offline ), fast forward to 2007 I finally decided to go out and buy swbf2, I didn't like it much ( due to lack of authentic large scale battles, although I have to say I like the space battle feature ) so I naturally went back to swbf and eventually got the pc version as well and have never went back since ( mods and custom maps were the deal breakers really haha).

fast-forward to present day and I am now a part of a great site filled with swbf lovers just like myself :D     
Sometimes one must endure the darkness to see the brightest of lights. - anonymous

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Do you play SWBFI, II or both? Have you tried out mods for either of those games?

Thanks Kit :) , anyways I play swbf mostly nowadays considering that it is the only one I have on pc and have tried a whole slew of mods and custom maps which I cannot get enough of really, I do have swbf2 as a matter of fact on the original Xbox but it doesn't quite hold up my interest .
Sometimes one must endure the darkness to see the brightest of lights. - anonymous

Thanks phobos I'm glad to be a part of it  :D

Welcome to SWBFGamers.com :cheers:
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Thanks anyder !

Quote from: DarthNILIUS0517 on July 05, 2013, 06:43:06 PM
Thanks Kit :) , anyways I play swbf mostly nowadays considering that it is the only one I have on pc and have tried a whole slew of mods and custom maps which I cannot get enough of really, I do have swbf2 as a matter of fact on the original Xbox but it doesn't quite hold up my interest .
Well you are in luck because here at SWBFGamers we have the best mods and maps available! Exclusive to our download section!

What are your favorite mods? How about custom maps? Wait you can post your top five maps here!  :slap: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=6695.0

Welcome to the neighborhood, it's good to see some new folk around.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Hey hey hey welcome! Hope u have fun!!
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Thank you everyone for such a warm welcome i really appreciate it and i intend on staying around for a long time  :)

Welcome, is the November 5th thing about gamespy shutting down Swbf servers? If I recall correctly it was November 7th

Greetings, DarthNILIUS0517.

As you have probably read, some folks are starting to warm up to SWBF2, but the SWBF1 side of things is still moving forward.

Welcome aboard.

Aye! Welcome aboard there, DarthNILIUS! :D

I too am apart of this wonderful community. Say, do you still play online SWBF1? If not, you should get Tunngle and  play a few rounds on the public servers!

Quote from: DarthNILIUS0517 on July 05, 2013, 07:27:44 PM
Thank you everyone for such a warm welcome i really appreciate it and i intend on staying around for a long time  :)
That's great! I challenge you to get more posts than me.  ;)

Do you like Star Wars because of games or the films? Or do you like it at all? :)