Can someone please make this skin mod

Started by Deceptive_Pasta, June 20, 2013, 06:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Can some one make me a bf1 skin mod just for the clones the first unit would be the bf2 501st clone stalk skin with a sand trooper back pack. The next unit the heavy trooper would be the 501st clone stalk bf2 but he has a skirt and if any one can put a visor on his helmet. The pilot I had in mind that he could be the stalk 501st trooper with the sand trooper gear the sash thing and back pack. The sniper will be the stalk airborne sniper if any one can with skirt then the jet trooper stalk battle front 2 jet trooper                     
Don't call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease.

i cant find anything on the internet on stalk clones, what are they

Quote from: Ltin on June 20, 2013, 06:46:11 PM
i cant find anything on the internet on stalk clones, what are they

Methinks that's a grammatical error, he means "stock" clones I believe. :P

Im guessing he heard it from kit and misinterpreted it.
KITFISTO!!!!!!!!!!
This seems much more doable now, though i wont be doing it, as i have no ability to. I thinks its a good idea.

sorry about the miss under standing im new to these terms. So if your gonna do the skins thanks soooooooooo much  8) :cheer: :tu:

So far i dont think anyone who actally mods has replied. I might be able to compile it, but i cannot actually make skins and some of the stuff you want takes methods that are wayyy too complex for me to understand. Wait to see if someone replies.

Well if any body you know can do it, if you want to, just mention it to them idk the really popular modders on this site. ;)

Adding sandtrooper backpacks is no longer hard thanks to Tirpiders handy dandy what-cha-ma-call-it!

Ok for some reason I can't find the thread, maybe Tirpider can link it?

Is this it? http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=4752.0

This is too advanced for me and I'm done modding. You're on your own kid, but why don't I just tell you when you're in the next room.

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=6289.0 is the back-pack thread.
Quote from: TirpiderFor the addon to show up on the model, paste and edit the following into the unit's ODF file:
(replace "add_inf_pack" with whatever the addon msh is named.)
Code: [Select]

AnimatedAddon    = "CAPE"               //needs to be "CAPE". even if it isn't a cape.
GeometryAddon    = "add_inf_pack"       //name of the model to use without ',msh' extention
AnimationAddon   = "imp_inf_vader_cape" //must be present or game will crash.
                                        //be sure to include "imp_inf_vader_cape.zaabin" and .zafbin in the munged folder
                                        //they can be found in the "Lucasarts\BFBuilder\Assets\Sides\IMP\munged" folder
AddonAttachJoint = "bone_ribcage"       //name of the bone to attatch addon to.

Notes:
- The engineer, large, and shock packs were weighted in the source models, so
   I had to do 2 things to get them to show up correctly.
   1, the weights and envelope had to be removed.
   2, the TRAN fields had to be adjusted to get it turned the right way round
   and positioned on the back. (I just copied the TRAN from one of the Jetpacks
   in a previous release.)

- I isolated the backpacks on the tga's and gave them their own texture for
   reskinning fun. The Paint.net files from that process are in the rars in the
   uv_stuff folder. I'm disappointed that some are so small (128x128,) that just
   makes them blurry.

- the .option for the msh files contains "-hiresshadow" because there are no
   shadow volumes in these models.  If things get buggy, this would be the first
   thing to remove to see if things get better.
Should be all you need to know.

June 21, 2013, 08:04:31 AM #9 Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 03:55:01 PM by UNIT 33
Thanks every body for trying to figure this out sorry if it is high demanding.  8)

So does any one know a modder who is willing to do this skin and could do this project easily if you do ask him if he could do it. It would be appreciated.   :D