Star Wars Battlefront News Channel - Hello All !

Started by SWBFCentral, July 21, 2013, 03:37:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi there guys I am the Proud creator of a Battlefront news following Channel.
www.YouTube.com/SWBFCentral
There on that channel i follow all of the Latest Battlefront News so if you want to keep up to date on the latest on Dices new installment of battlefront then feel free to check that out,

I will also be starting a series tomorrow that will go through Maps and mods for the original Battlefront and Battlefront 2, thus i am making an account on this awesome site, if you have any suggestions as to maps and mods i should do i would really appreciate it ;)
Thanks,
Conor.
This is my Star Wars Battlefront news channel, feel free to check it out if you are looking for a good place to catch up on the latest Battlefront News.
www.YouTube.com/SWBFCentral

Welcome to SWBFgamers. Best of luck with the Youtube site, it looks interesting. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

July 21, 2013, 06:05:20 AM #2 Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 06:28:06 AM by Snake
Awesome, welcome to the site!

Here's some of the fun maps I can think of off the top of my head:

Ord Mantell: No Greater Glory
Ginev's best maps (I haven't played all of these but people say they are good.)
Majin Revan Maps
Nar Shaddaa: Vertical City

Then I have to throw my zombie maps in there because they're pretty fun.  ;)
Miranda Facility
Hyperion: Ancient Excavations
Hyperion 2: Tunnels Of Death
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Welcome to the forums. I'll make sure to keep an eye open for you videos.

WELCOME. FEAR KIT FISTO. HE WILL HAVE A VERY LONG POST FULL OF MAPS.
seriously, i bet he will

Quote from: Ltin on July 21, 2013, 10:00:26 AM
WELCOME. FEAR KIT FISTO. HE WILL HAVE A VERY LONG POST FULL OF MAPS.
seriously, i bet he will
Yup.

Welcome, hope to see all your videos!

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Awesome, another note worthy mod recorder! Its good to have you here and congratulations on the subscribe count! I dont suppose you would be interested in a few video collabs with other youtubers?
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

Hi! It's me, kitfisto15678/Kit Fisto! I'm glad you decided to join. Please, take a seat and enjoy your long stay. :happy:

Anyone who hasn't subscribed to this man must do it right away. His video's are very informative and the content I've heard is coming will be awesome!

Quote from: Ltin on July 21, 2013, 10:00:26 AM
FEAR KIT FISTO. HE WILL HAVE A VERY LONG POST FULL OF MAPS.
seriously, i bet he will
Too late. I actually told him about this place through a YouTube PM when he wanted to know some good mod maps.

Yes the PM was really long.  ::)

But hey, there are a lot of good maps!
I told him all of Sereja's conversions (plus Nar Shaddaa) and Rends maps just to start out. But I can give him another long list if you like...

Welcome to the SWBFGamers forums! I definitely will subscribe to ya for keeping a newsflow of SWBF stuff! :D