SWBF leaderboards - Sign up thread

Started by {PLA}gdh92, August 12, 2012, 06:57:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yes the map is Bespin Cloud City and Tatooine:Mos Eisley .
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

September 10, 2012, 03:04:01 PM #91 Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 09:31:04 AM by Regent
Hey guys -

Sorry, but I have too much homework to do so I am dropping out of the tournament. I will let another one of my members Gambit take my spot.

His email is gambitswbf@gmail.com, and his xfire is gambit556 if you ever need to contact him.

Quote from: [LK]KingMax on September 10, 2012, 03:04:01 PM
Hey guys -

Sorry, but I have too much homework to do so I am dropping out of the tournament. I will let another one of my members Gambit take my spot.
Sorry to lose you and thanks for finding a replacement, unfortunatly he will have to start at the bottom because this is an individuals tournament but that just means more matches for him. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Becuase my parents won't let me put Xfire on their computer, would it be fine to send in screenshots that are copy-pasted?
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Hey i just wanted to know if it was to late to join xD im very late on these things :D
Anyway! Thanks!

oh, i should've mentioned along with my last post i cant join until I get un-grounded. :P so dont count me in yet.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

I've added French Fry to the leaderboard. Welcome :)

Quote from: ★-<{Soul Reaper}>-★ on September 11, 2012, 02:28:33 PM
Becuase my parents won't let me put Xfire on their computer, would it be fine to send in screenshots that are copy-pasted?
As long as they're posted in the main thread it doesn't matter how you take them as long as you upload them straight after ;). Whoever you play can probably take a photo anyway though.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

i will definitely join this! ([FC]Fate/-={InViS}=- Are§)

Thank You! sorry havnt looked at this post in a while  :slap:

Quote from: Kishan on October 06, 2012, 07:36:17 PM
i would like to join the FC/InViS team

Unfortunately the 4 on 4 never got going. If anyone wants a team game I am willing to admin and we have a server ready to put up if requested.

i would like to join this tournament

Sure Kishan read this topic for entire rules and what not  :tu:
: [spoiler]http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=5159.msg52188;topicseen#new[/spoiler]