SWBF Leaderboards

Started by {PLA}gdh92, August 31, 2012, 11:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Lol... Ok i will.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: 501st Commander Sharpshot on October 11, 2012, 01:11:44 PM
Norris just so you know we are still cleared for our duel.  :tu:

I was looking for you around 2:30-4 :( didnt see you on xfire

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Im available now. Go on xfire please.

Surge, just join a community he is in, then you can message him if you scroll down your groups, click his name twice...you know what to do :P 

Ok i finally got Penguins attention. Im just gonna leave him a note now that if I'm not on tommorrow we may have to save the fight until Sunday or Monday
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Sorry sev. our schedules are opposite  :P I will try and be on today if you just name a time.  :tu:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Can't been called up for the local Soccer team how bout tomorrow.

Ok, I will be on almost all afternoon tomorrow? I have a few other matches outside this tournament but I will still have time.

I beat Merlin, 14-1-15.

GG, made me wonder what the exchange rate for command posts was.

Today is the 7th day since I challenged [LK] Knight and he hasn't responded.  ??? I believe after six days I move into his spot?

haha just realized you did it. Thanks GDH.  :happy:

I'm obviously going to be challenging Nixo again lol

maybe tomorrow?

Quote from: Kishan on October 13, 2012, 03:06:05 PM
can i join this tourney

Sure but youll start at the bottom and work your way up.