SWBFGamers: The Battle Royale Mod

Started by SleepKiller, April 20, 2013, 04:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
that epic! Awesome talent you have there.
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

Quote from: Sereja on June 16, 2013, 07:37:28 AM
Very nice pics! :tu:
Reminds me my school group photo. In some reason, I am, start look's like Indiana Jones, just the hat is missing :D. Why I didn't think about this character before, when sending my model... :slap:.
Well I figured that if this picture was taken before the battle he wouldn't have the blood on his shirt yet, which is why he's cleaner looking.

Quote from: UNIT 33 on June 16, 2013, 07:25:12 AM
Here's your free promotional Wallpaper.
...And an extra one with the member names hovering above each character.
that is what I call talent, very nice.

Hahaha, that is awesome!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

This picture is awesome! I really like it. It looks great as my iPod lock screen. I won't be changing that for a while!
[spoiler][/spoiler]

You truly are an artist Unit.

[spoiler]So you can view the version with names without having to be logged in. [spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

Quote from: Kit Fisto on June 16, 2013, 03:08:28 PM
This picture is awesome! I really like it. It looks great as my iPod lock screen. I won't be changing that for a while!
[spoiler][/spoiler]

You're not the only one there, Kit. It actually suits my iPad nicely.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

I haven't tried it as a desktop background but I'm sure it works there too! You're really catering to all audiences Unit! :tu:

Want a look at one of the final places still being worked on in the map?

This is still WIP, the final map may differ from this slightly or greatly.

I'm trying to do the lighting so it is soft and pleasing, but not dark and vision impairing. Let me know how it looks and if you think anything needs to be changed.

Thanks Unit.

Looks very very nice SK. If the map is just a little brighter it will be perfect. (good thing it's a WIP) My characters yellow bullets will be cool in this map.

Idk, I think I like the whole dark spooky forest thing.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Snake on June 20, 2013, 11:36:20 AM
Idk, I think I like the whole dark spooky forest thing.
i second that. swbf needs more dark spooky forest maps.

Thanks for that guys. I'll try to increase the brightness while still maintaining the dark feel.

Updated version. I think this is where it will stay, I don't want to make a map that people have trouble seeing on.