Dragunov Variant Wanted!

Started by Helios, November 14, 2012, 05:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Could some one make the Dragunov variant to replace the stock snipers, and I would replace them by .msh files?
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

This was in the modern assets I used for the Earth map but for some reason it never appeared in game. It was always just invisible. Maybe someone can fix it.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Snake on November 14, 2012, 05:57:02 PM
This was in the modern assets I used for the Earth map but for some reason it never appeared in game. It was always just invisible. Maybe someone can fix it.
Yohoo! Tirpider! :P

Quote from: Kit Fisto on November 14, 2012, 06:23:51 PM
Yohoo! Tirpider! :P
Lol, and that would be greatly appreciated if someone could fix that would be Bossssss!

Quote from: tirpider on November 14, 2012, 06:41:34 PM
I needs a links :P
Go onto google images and search Dragunov, I can't send links though here mr New Jersey :P sorry

November 14, 2012, 06:55:52 PM #7 Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 07:37:49 PM by tirpider
Groovy, Thanks.

I'm looking at it now.

-edit 1
It's a beautiful model.  (pic below)
I can't find anything wrong with it internally.
Going to test it out.

-edit 2
Yeah.. really beautiful model. (2nd pic)
It's too bad Taivyx is retired. He has some great modeling skills.

It seems to work in my test map.
I didn't make a fancy odf or anything, I just renamed the dragunov.msh to imp_weap_inf_rifle.msh (same for the .option) and dropped it in my side msh folder.

So there were 64 Ki-Adi-Mundi's with fake jetpacks and various states of skin running around with it just fine.

So to replace the stock sniper, either change the GeometryName = "whatever" to "dragunov", or rename to msh to the name of the sniper rifle you want to replace.

Just the msh and .option. You won't need to change the tga name, just be sure to put it , the msh, and it's .optin in the side msh folder.

-edit 3

Don't forget to credit Taivyx.

Strange.. I must have done something to cause it to disappear. Thanks anyway!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder