Endor: Imperial Base [WIP]

Started by Giftheck, March 25, 2024, 06:47:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
The third and quite possibly final map in my SWBF2015 Demake series is one I've wanted to tackle ever since I first started this little side project.

Progress is bit-by-bit, so here's some shots so far.

Heroes will be the Emperor for the Empire, and Princess Leia for the Rebels.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

This looks fantastic! Can't wait to see how it develops  :cheers:
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

I love the bunker interior and the crashed antenna area. Lookin' good! 8)
AR Clan Discord: https://discord.gg/gmmSm5e | Star Wars: Battlefront - 20th Anniversary (2004-2024)

When are you planning on releasing this map?

Quote from: jonjonshell21 on May 26, 2024, 12:17:51 AMWhen are you planning on releasing this map?

When it's finished.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

Ok. I will wait for whenever it release.

Wow, looks very good!
I will wait for this! Glory so swbf1 2004

Damn Giftheck! I'm really liking the look of this!

Question on the side - Do you also plan in the future to demake some BF2 2017 maps? One I'd like to see if Naboo!

Keep up the super awesome work on this!
The years just fly past, don't they?

Quote from: Luna on June 06, 2024, 11:43:10 AMDamn Giftheck! I'm really liking the look of this!

Question on the side - Do you also plan in the future to demake some BF2 2017 maps? One I'd like to see if Naboo!

Keep up the super awesome work on this!

Thank you!

It's funny you should mention Naboo, because my Theed Supremacy map can be considered a loose remake of it as it's inspired by the layout. I have actually begun adding stuff to it when I can to bring it even closer.
In Progress:

On Hold:

Quote from: Giftheck on June 06, 2024, 01:22:35 PMThank you!

It's funny you should mention Naboo, because my Theed Supremacy map can be considered a loose remake of it as it's inspired by the layout. I have actually begun adding stuff to it when I can to bring it even closer.

Ooh. If it's out then I'll have to check it, but if it's not out yet then I'll wait patiently to try the map out. My favourite part of the Naboo map in BF2 2017 is the palace interior.
The years just fly past, don't they?

Quote from: Luna on June 07, 2024, 02:51:23 AMOoh. If it's out then I'll have to check it, but if it's not out yet then I'll wait patiently to try the map out. My favourite part of the Naboo map in BF2 2017 is the palace interior.

Ah, my map is exclusively the exterior. If I did the palace interior I'd want to do it as a separate map.
In Progress:

On Hold: