Rejoin PS2 SWBFGamers! New Star Wars Battlefront 2 PS2 Mod

Started by zaisty, June 26, 2024, 01:27:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 26, 2024, 01:27:06 AM Last Edit: Today at 09:26:54 AM by zaisty Reason: update 09.2026
Hi All PS2 SWBFGamers!
There's a new mod for SWBF2 on PS2. It contain all nessesary files to play online with others. It calls "Star Wars Battlefront 2 PS2 Mods and Addons".

Full info how to install and download mod is on moddb here: https://www.moddb.com/mods/star-wars-battlefront-2-ps2-mods-and-addons. Just follow instructions on



Also I make ready to play iso with latest version of mod installed, download here:
Mediafire
or here: Pixeldrain

It can be played on latest nightly version of PCSX2 emulator or on PS2 console.

I'm looking forward to play online and rejoin of PS2 SWBFGamers.
If You want to play just contact me on Discord: zaistyraw0. I'm in GMT+2.
My🏠is PL
My discord: zaistyraw0
My website: www.trocheniczego.com
I play on PS2 servers.