Sereja's Kamino: cloning facility

Started by Sereja, July 06, 2012, 06:30:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 06, 2012, 06:30:39 AM Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 05:47:45 AM by Buckler
KAMINO: CLONING FACILITY.

http://www.mediafire.com/?b3b9n245boiwe79

edit by buckler:  local link  http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=661

here the pic:
[hide][/hide]

README:

Features:
1. Fixed collision.
2. Edited sides with new effects, reticules, huds, hex edition, and chargable weapon.
3. Decreased weapon impact effects.
4. 5th weapon added.
5. Secondary locals added.
6. New props added.

Instalation:

1. Put the 023 folder in your Gamedata\AddOn folder.

2. Put the common.lvl file in your LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront\GameData\Data\_LVL_PC\Common\ENG folder, make backup first.

KNOWN BUGS:
1. Muzzleflash effects become appear in random places. Not sure, but looks like this bug was added by SWBF creators.
2. R2D2 has no sound. Reason: sound making is a most hard thing to understanding for me...
3. Slave-1 as turret works incorrect, so, I have to disable rotation.  Reason: turret making is also hard thing to understanding for me...
4. Droids are lies! Don't trust them! Reason: not sure, but look's like, it is somehow connected with changed Mission LUA. I have to change it, becouse I add imperial holgramm CP icon instead cis. But I still not figure out, how to back correct voice.

WARNING: my map is still overload with effects, so, if you have slow PC, it may crash or lag!
To solve this problem, you may use alternative sides, with more decreased effects quality, from my Sides folder. Just replace normal sides .lvl to alternative.

tester: kitfisto15678

P.S. Buckler, if you wish, you can reupload it to SWBFgamers.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Well this map is absolutely amazing. You've outdone yourself again!

Lovely jubbly!

July 06, 2012, 08:25:36 AM #2 Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 08:28:18 AM by ✫Şђã·Żäм✫
Two thumbs up!  :tu:

Fantastic, Sereja! You have awesome modding capabilities.  :cheers:

I love the AT-RT. Great map to have them on. ;)

If you love kamino maps then this is the way to go! 3 thumbs up! ;)

Thank's guys!  :cheer: I just try to make this map more fun 8).
May be some day, I start my own, custom Kamino map, with many other new props, based on SWTFU2 (some of them is real challenge), but this is another story, that also should be told...

very nice!  I think we have a map for the next mod map event!
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Thank's, it's probably makes me proud of my work! ;)