Sereja's degrade map versions

Started by Sereja, June 10, 2012, 02:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 10, 2012, 02:34:12 PM Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 07:19:13 AM by Sereja
Here is my degrade map versions, as requested:

the link was updated.

http://oron.com/y8a9htf7w98z

WARNING:

This versions is for slow PC only! If you have powerfull PC, you must not download this versions, and replace it to normal!

Features:
Fixed collision.
Stock sides.

Still I strongly recomend you, upgrade your PC, or you never can play any of my real, overloaded by effects maps in future.

P.S. Led, if you wish, you can reupload it, so I can delete it from mediafire.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Awesome! I'll play these and see if there is enough AI on the battlefield. I'll get back to ya after its done downloading!
You should release all your maps with stock sides...

One question: why is Polis Massa Clones vs Rebels. Could you please change to Clones VS Droids?

The Clones vs Rebels, becouse it is connected, with movie storyline: after order 66, the droid army wose just swith off, and the clones begin to hunting on jedi, killing aweryone, who help them. Some part of republic army, loyal to jedi become a "rebels", other stay loyal to republic/empire, and become imperials. The Polis Massa location, appear in movie, just in those "dark times" period, of total mess, so, the clones/stormtroopers surely may fight vs rebels.
But you probably right: if I use stock ep2 clones, they can't fight vs rebels, so, I fix my mistake.

June 12, 2012, 10:06:55 AM #4 Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 10:31:19 AM by kitfisto15678
It's not letting me download upgraded mappack! :'(

Edit: nevermind I was doing it wrong.

EDIT: I LOVE the magnaguard!! I'm glad that you used him and that he isn't overpowered! Great Job!!!

Thanks, ruin maps, is much easy, then build them. I never do such strange work before... It's weird... :confused:

I like maps this way because in my opinion, nothing beats stock sides for BF not even BF2 sides. On your next conversion which I think you said was kamino, could you release a degrade version? :tu: