Christmas/New Year's Discussion

Started by Gold Man, December 03, 2013, 10:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 03, 2013, 10:54:50 AM Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 10:56:47 AM by {Alpha}Gold Claus
Hey guys, figured I'd throw this up there. I know it's only 3 days into December, but I'm wondering, anyone want to share stuff they're doing for Christmas or New Years? Just figured it'd be a good way to get into the holiday cheer. :D

I'l go first:

I'm getting seasons 1-5 of The Clone Wars for Christmas! :D I don't have any plans for Christmas, just chill and have my grandparents over (like usual). As for New Years, drink some champagne at midnight. :)

(And no, I'm not posting this to show off my new Christmas themed avatar or name.) :P

You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
Gold Claus is coming to town

:whistle:

Ah the age-old tradition of festive names. Let the yuletide madness commence!

Quote from: YULE-NIT 33 on December 03, 2013, 12:38:17 PM
Ah the age-old tradition of festive names. Let the yuletide madness commence!

I wonder if Kit Fisto will go as "Gift Fisto" actually. :rofl:

Yay it's that time of year.  I love festive names :)
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Unwelcome derailment has been swept under the carpet. Carry on.

I grew up (I guess I still am) in the working poor. There's no such thing as asking for I want for Christmas, even when I was a kid.

However that's not stopping me from celebrating every year. :)

#TYBG

I cant think of any sort of festive name, so ill just stay with the picture.
i really hate it when people ask me what i want for christmas, because i never really want anything. I have all i want right now. And then people keep pesterin gme think there's something i want that im not telling

My brother is coming home from college a couple days before Christmas.
I want:
M83 - Hurry Up, We're Dreaming
Cobra Steel Falcata
War hammer
Total War: Rome 2
An upright piano
2014 Lucra LC470
Cold Steel 1917 Saber
and my 2 front teeth of course.

Well, seems my mom, spent a lot of time in garden this year. So, we got few barrels of my family vine, for testing. It's very looks like champagne, but much more stronger, I guess...
I am not sure, if I may got anything for Christmas, but this will be a very fun celebration for sure...
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

December 03, 2013, 11:13:02 PM #12 Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 11:21:09 PM by YULE-NIT 33
I asked for a cravat because I'm a gentleman.

I'll vainly hope for snow this year, though it's bound to turn up next January and cause some kind of national crisis.

Apparently amazon thinks I should get a monocle. I don't think I'm quite that far gone.

It goes with your pocketwatch.  Amazon knows all about you.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

What I do for Christmas and New Years? Well I do the regular blah blah blah on Christmas. Snacks, open presents, watch a movie. Pretty much it. After Christmas I go to my Grandma's house in Iowa. After a day or two there, I spend the day with all my relatives (I have lots) at my uncle's house. There we have a Grab (If you don't know what it is, look it up) where last year I almost got a dirt bike. (Darn) There are Snacks, sometimes a movie, football, "mature" teens that go out and shoot at targets, and talking.

What I want for Christmas?

Grid 2
Mercenaries 2: WiF
Forza Horizons
Midnight Club LA Complete Edition

All on Xbox 360.

I have had no none video game presents for a while now...                     but I am looking for a video game chair and an Xbox 360 steering wheel. Not for Christmas though.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!