Serejas Kashyyk Beachhead

Started by Led, December 01, 2013, 05:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I think we should try this out on the next Mod Map event (assuming it works in MP)  :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

December 02, 2013, 01:41:40 PM #2 Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 02:30:48 PM by {TCE}Call-of-Duty
Thats a good idea Lead, I'll see if its MP good... as soon as its done downloading... nope, you guys can try but It didn't work for me sorry Leadster
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Well, seems at last, my custom common folder works.  :)
Some titles:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my converted version of SWBF2 map: Kashyyyk Beachhead.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Features:
1. My models, effects, decal, reticules and huds; hex edited sides;
2. most weapon are chargable;
3. secondary weapon and working treads for some vehicles added;
4. killable jedi;
5. 5th weapon added;
6. 2nd, and 3rd locals added;
7. decreased effects sides added;
8. SWBF2 sound effects added;
9. New infantry, and hover animation added;
10. Glass render effects added.

Instalation:

1. Put the 006 folder in to your C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront\GameData\AddOn folder

My map, as usualy, overload by effects, so, if you use slow PC, you have to use my "decreased effect sides": from my Decreased_Sides folder, put them, in to your C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront\GameData\Data\_LVL_PC\SIDE folder, make backup first.

2. If you wish to play stock sides mission.lvl, back up it, and put the new one, from my folder named "stock_sides_mission", in to your C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront\GameData\AddOn\006\Data\_lvl_pc folder.

Easter Egg contest: just find my avatar pic, and you win!

KNOWN BUGS:

1. Muzzleflash effects become appear in random places. Not sure, but looks like this bug was added by SWBF creators.
2. IFT-X, from CW era, do not have original sound. Reason unknown. Seems, this time, the game just do not want it, with no any logical explanation.
So, I have to replace it, by combatspeeder and laat sound.
3. Tow cable not works, against spider walker and AT-ST. Reason: cable targetable collision not works for some walker legs. Perhaps some game memory issue...
4. AI pilots, never try to make laps around walker, when drive ornithopter. Reason: unknown.

Enjoy!
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

I played it on SP and its really great, I like the jet sniper and the wookie
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

December 07, 2013, 07:14:49 AM #5 Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 07:33:43 AM by 411Remnant
I cant seem to get it to work. It will crash me out every time I try to load this map. Any Suggestions?
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

If it dosn't works, even with stock sides, I have no ideas then... :confused:

Very cool map.I will keep it in my Addon cuz its very original created. :D

Thank's! :)

For some reason Galactic Civil War crashes for me.  Clone Wars works just fine.
I love this.  Sereja turned a kind of disappointing SWBF2 level into an intense firefight that is so much fun to play over and over.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Thank's! :)
The work well done, if maps are fun! ;)

I do not know, why it's not works, for some people... Perhaps you have some custom edited lvl's: Shell.lvl, sides lvl's etc. For my maps, is always better to use stock ones.

December 13, 2013, 03:35:21 PM #11 Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 09:58:48 AM by 411Remnant
fixed, yeah you do need stock lvlv files for the reps,imps,rebs and cis.
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant