c3po model

Started by Phobos, November 16, 2013, 05:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
does anyone have c3po unit/prop msh?

That would be nice to have. I don't believe I've seen one.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Hello Dear Friends! Please i need some help: i need this asset too please! C3PO Model i need for new Mos Eisley BIg Battle Map. I try to make new map - that will be (if it possible) same like in film, especually like it was some famous and good known scenes in Episode4 with that person. - I hope you can understand what i mean! Together we can make Great Playable Map For Online Wars! Ty Dear friends, always your friend Roman.

I believe there is one in the Jedi Knight models that Raven released, if someone feels up to scaling, optimizing, and rigging it.

November 16, 2013, 06:09:18 PM #4 Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 06:11:08 PM by Phobos
i think if roman just wants it static or spinning (which you can do with health bot ODF codes) there would be no need to rig it just convert to MSH prop. i posted this request for roman actually so im not asking someone go to all the trouble of scaling and optimizing it etc.

Napseeker has used it in some of his mods, so it is out there somewhere.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

You might want to try and contact Icemember...

Quote from: icemember on June 14, 2013, 11:41:22 PM
Protocol Droid? "I'm coming" "I'm C3P UHhhhh"
[spoiler][/spoiler]

I have an *.OBJ of some C3PO model that I think I found on tf3dm.com, I have absolutely no idea where it came from, I imagine it came from JK though..

I wanted my own a while back, but never got into converting him yet.. Though now it seems like a good idea after I get the Selkath done.

But since there is a perfect one already, I would definitely try to contact Icemember, he's normally very friendly about such things.

Thank You Dear Friends for your help, especially for your friendly support - ill be wait! Becouse the map with that main characters from film [C3PO, R2D2 and others if it possible] make game more powerfull, interesting and more real - same like it was in film! So that way Together we make SW Battlefront Maps Better and Fantastic!!! Always your friend {BFC}Lead.Roman'

Does anybody know of a mod that it is specifically included in?  I'm quite interested to see the one Icemember and Napseeker used.
Unless it is lost to posterity.  Stuff like that happens... :(
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

November 18, 2013, 12:10:06 PM #10 Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 12:27:35 PM by {PLA}gdh92
I think it's in this one; http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=269
I could be wrong though it's been about 2 years since I played it. :)

Edit: I just looked at the maps and I can see C3PO but it's just his head on a droid body (like the film).
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Hello Dear Friends!  ;) I find some C3PO models, but it is not correct format on it, there are 3ds, c4d, obj and mtl format inside. I need to ask you some help dear friends: can you converts that two C3PO models to correct ODF/MSH format that it will be possible to use them into BFBuilder Pro, can you help dear friends? Always your friend, beginner modder {BFC}Lead.Roman'.
Other quaestion do you have R2D2 too on MSH/ODF objects?

Here is the link that models of C3PO that i find:
C3PO 3ds c4d obj mtl .zip (10.69MB)
Download Link
http://www.sendspace.com/file/xpqtw1

I find some converters, pls look it too - maybe it can help:
3DS to MSH Converters.zip (10.04MB)
Download Link
http://www.sendspace.com/file/msh03z

November 20, 2013, 02:38:54 PM #12 Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 02:43:27 PM by Phobos
good find on the assets, we can build the ODF once the MSH and TGAs have been ported.

the r2d2 assets are located in the common.lvl builder
- in zeroeditor you can go to dataMAP\common\ODF\
then select com_inf_vehiclerecharge.odf and place on the map for the vehicle repair r2d2. you can modify the odf to have it supply health or ammos too.

November 20, 2013, 04:29:28 PM #13 Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 05:10:56 PM by Sereja
Nice model. Still, it's too big - Points: 5957; Triangles: 8922. For normal work in SWBF1, everything should be no more then about 2000. So, the model needs to be hard decreased, and then, will be not much left from it...

-Edit

By the way, if this model ever be converted, who is should be in credit list, for the textures and basic model?
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf: