Username Origins?

Started by Gold Man, November 08, 2013, 10:15:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I came up with phoenix due to the fact that I was the only GGR for the longest time, and was waiting for it to start back up again (get reborn) and thought of the phoenix, another reason was not dying a lot in the game which people would say I was a "spongy sponge" or "unkillable" and a phoenix never actually dies so it just stuck since :3
(MES)Csl.Josh (GGR)Ldr.Phoenix (GGR).Mndl.LoneWolfe

My sister and I were playing a game of Age of Mythology together. I saw she had set her name to be I'm Tired; So I then thought it would be funny to name myself SleepKiller. It kind of stuck I suppose.

Well, I have to use my real name, not because of luck imagination... Unfortunately, I am usualy just forgetting any new names, and have to register  many times at same sites... :wacko:
I think, I even may was here long time ago, when this site calls MPC, but I was a totaly different member those days... That was a times...
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Well, I started playing under the name Dark_Phantom in JK2.  It was pretty much because I really liked "Phantom" because I thought it was cool (Phantom Menace, Phantom of the Opera, The Phantom... all pretty popular I thought).  I threw the Dark_ in front of it to distinguish myself and a play on the word "Darth".
On a side note, my older cousin liked the name that we kind of formed a "two-person clan" (I didn't play in clans on JK2 because that was just me).  Dark_Shadow and Dark_Phantom.  We did pretty good I thought...

Anyway, I've been attached to the name ever since.  I just shorten it to Phantom in clans because it's just too long with Dark.  Other random names:
Sn!pEr - most commonly used other than Phantom (which isn't often)... also Sn!pErmAx was an alias.
Drone 1 - so I could probe for information from other people without seeming too suspicious.  2nd most commonly used.
{Alpha}Gold Man - this is really me.

LoL, not really.  :moo:
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Quote from: Dark_Phantom on November 12, 2013, 07:30:36 AM
Sn!pEr - most commonly used other than Phantom (which isn't often)... also Sn!pErmAx was an alias.
Hah, I knew it! Or at least I think I did/do.. I've seen various versions of ErmAx running around 1.2 before the crash..