Game fonts

Started by arcnor, December 27, 2015, 03:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi there,

I've recently bought SWBF2, and found that you can play at 1080p with the /resolution command line, which is great because it's the only resolution my HDTV accepts :P.

However, fonts are so tiny that I need to get very close to the TV to see anything, so my first question is: Is there any mod to change the font sizes?

I've seen that fonts can be changed (there is a video here , although they don't say anything about the how), so my second question will be: if there is no mod, how can I change the fonts in the game? I guess that if I can replace them, I can just make the glyphs bigger and hopefully the game won't break (much :D)

I've tried getting to the GameToast forums as per the FAQ about modding, but it seems those forums are down?

Anyway, thanks in advance!

I think it should be possible.  Other have more experience than I do about that.

Regarding Gametoast, it is up, but they have a lot of countries IP blocked.  You can try going through a US based proxy.

:cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Thanks, I'll wait for others to chime in.

Regarding GT, I found a post where you explained the ban. I emailed Guru and he asked for my IP, but it's dynamic, so the proxy sounds better :).

The guy who made the Ultimate Pack had altered the fonts.
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123