Tatooine map (In Progress)

Started by Ginev, June 23, 2013, 10:20:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Snake on July 03, 2013, 02:12:54 PM
:o Will you release these animations?
I think they were released on GT, but i'd still like to know how you did it ;) None of the tutorials are interesting (or make any sense..) enough for me to do.

If someone explain me or atleast give me link for tutorial how to make separate common lvl file for ONLY my map it will be awesome.

Quote from: Ginev on July 03, 2013, 02:50:42 PM
If someone explain me or atleast give me link for tutorial how to make separate common lvl file for ONLY my map it will be awesome.
Ok I took like 10 minutes looking for it and here it is.

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=4923.msg46895#msg46895

NOTE TO MODERATORS

That topic isn't in the tutorials section of this site, I suggest someone move it. :)

Quote from: Kit Fisto on July 03, 2013, 04:54:10 PM
Ok I took like 10 minutes looking for it and here it is.

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=4923.msg46895#msg46895

NOTE TO MODERATORS

That topic isn't in the tutorials section of this site, I suggest someone move it. :)
"*Graps match out of pocket* "THANK YOU..SID!""
Hehehe, I wish I saw that post a long time ago..

July 07, 2013, 02:40:23 AM #34 Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 12:38:37 PM by Ginev
Ok guys i made 2 new screenshots just to show you the speederbike level and i also change the desert texture.Looks good?

Looking forward to this map. It looks like it has some interesting features. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

That map looks very promising! I can't wait to play this!

All of you will be amazed of the size and the complexity of this map (campaign map :P)

It's looking great so far!
I've been a fan of your mods since the beginning...

Quote from: Ginev on July 07, 2013, 07:42:56 AM
All of you will be amazed of the size and the complexity of this map (campaign map :P)
A big map with lots of things to do? Perfect!

I am am very interested about this map. Definitely looking forward to all the new stuff you have planned for it! :D

lol ltin  :slap:
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Sweet.
I am enjoying the ridge.

The variety of color is a good break from the monotony of desert maps. I like your take on it.

Hello guys.I want to show you something cool.I decided to recreate the Tatooine city in my map too.
First i want to say that i have some problems with the speederbike level and i remove some things because the map become too big and BF1 crash.I am sorry about that.Like i said i recreate the Tatooine city and improve it.I make 90% of all objects on the map to be destroyable so you actually can change the map in game by destroying everything.here is example:
Look this two buildings.

Now i shoot them.On the picture i shoot one time but in game they have 1000 life so its hard to destroy them.

This is happening after i destroy them.

i hope you guys like this.
And for final i have one bad news.I found a problem.When i play with the empire the rebels dont't shoot me.They only watch me.If someone know how to fix this please help.I still have not touched anything in the lua.They are just like when i made the map in the begining.Help!!!  :wacko:

Ginev, that looks pretty dang amazing. It's like BF Bad Co. and SWBF combined!

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!