Look's nice gun! :)

Seems, I have some time, to continue upgrading of those barge:
overall looks
[spoiler][/spoiler]
first test drive
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

I cannot see room for improvement. That barge is perfection!

Unit, I think we need a 'drueling' emoticon.. lol (Am I the only one that's browser says I spelled that wrong?.)
--
Spectacular, The big turret is a nice touch as well!

Quote from: Sereja on September 18, 2013, 08:12:56 AM

overall looks
[spoiler][/spoiler]
first test drive
[spoiler][/spoiler]
amazing 10/10

Quote from: Sereja on September 18, 2013, 08:12:56 AM

overall looks
[spoiler][/spoiler]
first test drive
[spoiler][/spoiler]
It's official Sereja, I'm amazed for the 1000 time by your work. You MUST include this is some sort of sail barge map!

Is there an inside to the barge?

Quote from: Kit Fisto on September 18, 2013, 02:29:45 PM
You MUST include this is some sort of sail barge map!

How about a map of the movie scene where Jabba the hut dies and Luke (almost, darn it) dies.   

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: Carbon27 on September 18, 2013, 02:35:14 PM
How about a map of the movie scene where Jabba the hut dies and Luke (almost, darn it) dies.   

It would be awesome, but very hard to do AI pathing. Especially since that's only a vehicle and it would need to be a prop with a large interior.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

September 19, 2013, 02:39:31 PM #82 Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 01:50:33 PM by -RepublicCommando-
Apparently I keep getting the same bug over and over.. Its not too bad, but its definitely annoying;
[spoiler=Disappearing Triangles on models][/spoiler] This model is one of my higher polygon-ed models. I normally stick to very low in size (file wise, atleast). Just need a good texture :P

Perhaps inverting the normals or reversing the vertex order for just those polygons?
Or even delete the polygon and draw it again.

Nice shotty though.

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on October 02, 2013, 01:04:46 PM
http://www.xfire.com/video/6125f3

We can use screenshots and videos, right?

That looks cool man, although I think it would work better around the geonosians. Unless you wanted to make a level where Delta Squad has to go down into the catacombs like from the original SWRC. :P

October 04, 2013, 01:53:51 PM #86 Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 02:43:01 PM by -RepublicCommando-
Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on October 02, 2013, 01:37:45 PM
That looks cool man, although I think it would work better around the geonosians. Unless you wanted to make a level where Delta Squad has to go down into the catacombs like from the original SWRC. :P
Actually thats what I've been wanting to do for quite some time.
The models for the Clone commandos that I've found are not even close to what they were like in SWRC, and I refuse to use anything better than the best of the Delta Squad models.
Sadly the original conversions by Deviss were eradicated off of every single internet upload.. So its all a matter of if I'm allowed to convert it myself. In the mean time, I'll be working on the map and ships.
----
Some weird frog thing in a blanket?.. Idk. My first go in Sculptris :

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on October 04, 2013, 01:53:51 PM
Some weird frog thing in a blanket?.. Idk. My first go in Sculptris :
Keep that way, and you will got Egyptian Sphinx :D.

Well, I found at last those assets, by DooFi, and upgrade them, to the more or less, nice looking turbotank:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Can't wait for the first testdrive! ::)
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Quote from: Sereja on October 12, 2013, 12:25:54 PM
Well, I found at last those assets, by DooFi, and upgrade them, to the more or less, nice looking turbotank:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Can't wait for the first testdrive! ::)
Ah very beautiful.
I hear they can go on and off road ;)

October 12, 2013, 07:16:01 PM #89 Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 07:51:01 PM by {TCE}Call-of-Duty
Yea it has 2, 4,6,8, and 10 wheel drive. IT CAN DRIVE IN SPACE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :wacko:

EDIT: here's some commando assets that I got from Filefront from a while ago they were released by Majin Revan (the credits of who made what is in the readme) now its just white and black colored commandos but you can reskin them to Delta Squad. SCREW FIXER HE SHOULDA DIED

[spoiler]http://www.gamefront.com/files/files/5497098/clone_commando_source_files.zip[/spoiler]
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."