Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (Formerly Star Wars Battlefront Legacy)

Started by Giftheck, March 07, 2016, 01:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
What will the probe droid be able to do?
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

Depends on which faction you are using. They all have blasters of varying strength:

-The CIS DRK-1 Probe Droid's secondary weapon emits an electric shock. Its weapon is much like the classic Blaster Pistol.
-The Republic R-1 Arakyd Recon Droid can call in an Orbital Strike. Its main weapon is much like the Commando Pistol.
-The Rebel R5-D4 can repair vehicles. It has a weapon similar to the A280C.
-The Viper Probe Droid can self-destruct. It's quite fun to send this one right into a group of enemies and watch them get blown away. Its blaster is a single shot blaster with a faster fire rate but less power than the T-21.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Phase 1 will not be including Clone Wars Hoth or GCW Kamino owing to sound bugs.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

The beta is uploading right now.
In Progress:

On Hold:

Awww i do not have installed BF1 on my computer.If someone have time please make some video so i can see something.  :happy:

The beta has officially started. There are still a few spots if you want to participate.
In Progress:

On Hold:

Quote from: Gistech on June 30, 2016, 12:51:01 PM
The beta has officially started. There are still a few spots if you want to participate.

I'd love to participate.  :)

I'll help if you'd want ;) I haven't said anything much in this thread but I have been watching over it for quite some time now and I do like the idea of the mod.
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

I've been talking to TheGangstarTY about your mod and I'd love to help out in the beta if possible!

I'm going to be at anime expo tomorrow but on the 4th I'll really test it out and give a report of what I find. Played it a little today though and I have to say, the sound effects are incredible  :cheers:

July 03, 2016, 01:36:53 AM #70 Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 01:38:46 AM by Gistech
I've set up a ModDB page for this mod. http://www.moddb.com/mods/star-wars-battlefront-legacy

Quote from: Rookie 1 on July 02, 2016, 11:50:30 PM
I'm going to be at anime expo tomorrow but on the 4th I'll really test it out and give a report of what I find. Played it a little today though and I have to say, the sound effects are incredible  :cheers:

In Progress:

On Hold:

Would it be possible to have this for Multiplayer? That'd be amazing!
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

It should be multiplayer-compatible with anyone else running the mod, but as somebody who doesn't really know how these things work I can't say. I'd assume somebody would have to set up a server for it, and I'd be for it.
In Progress:

On Hold:

Quote from: Gistech on July 03, 2016, 01:36:53 AM

It was Rhen Var Harbor. The walker sounds and the AAT tank sounds were amazing. Since then I've played more maps. I sent you a PM with a report, but wanted to give general impression here.

I found very little that needed fixing with this mod, mainly just some weapon balancing issues. But on the whole the sides are very balanced and they are super fun to play. Many weapons are satisfying to use, and the sound effects make it even better. Hearing the walkers stomp from across the map, or the probe droids mechanic muttering made me smile. The new models in the game look great. I even had an EA battlefront moment. When playing on Hoth I was in the AT-AT and a dark trooper jumped on top of the walker and started shooting rebels from on top. This is a sides mod I plan on keeping once fully released, and probably one of the best things since Sereja's mods to happen to battlefront 1.  :tu:

Thanks :D That's pretty much what I was going for: EA Battlefront, the way it should have been (with a little SWBFIII mixed in for good measure)
In Progress:

On Hold: