BFBuilderproblem - not recognising any projects in BFBuilder folder

Started by Giftheck, July 13, 2012, 02:54:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I have a problem with BFBuilder (and all deviations of it). Although it otherwise functions as it should, BFBuilder's "Load project" menu does not list anything other than the Mod1 and Mod2 that came with the mod tools. It does not seem recognise any project I create if I exit.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

I have heard that if there are too many projects it will have issues.  Have you tried moving old folders out to a new directory for storage?

Perhaps we can talk Sleepkiller into coming back to answer a question or two...  ;)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Buckler on July 13, 2012, 05:05:40 PM
I have heard that if there are too many projects it will have issues.  Have you tried moving old folders out to a new directory for storage?

Perhaps we can talk Sleepkiller into coming back to answer a question or two...  ;)

It's a clean install of the mod tools. I haven't made any folders yet.

I'm running them off my external HDD. They worked okay when they were on the computer's HDD< but with space being an issue I had to move them off.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

Make sure there are no spaces in the folders (such as Program Files).  BFBuilder tends not to like them.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

It's stored in "F:\LucasArts\BFBuilder".
In Progress:

On Hold:

Make sure you have normal bfbuilder.hta if you are using BFBuilder Pro. As I said in the tutorial Sereja linked  to you don't really need to use BFBuilder after making a world. Is there something specific you need to do with BFBuilder?

I have the origina BFBuidler.hta in the folder anyway. It was just in case I wanted to add a new side to an existing project.

But following your tutorial, I think I can do it without needing to open BFBuilder Pro.
In Progress:

On Hold:

I think the thing we need is a batch file that can be run to import a side. Hm... I will be back later.