Custom Hero Sounds Issues

Started by Triforce919, September 06, 2018, 10:37:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 06, 2018, 10:37:16 AM Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 09:07:50 AM by Triforce919
Hey guys, last year I tried to make a little mod which adds back some missing sounds. I decided to start with Ki-Adi-Mundi's missing hero sounds and have had absolutely zero luck getting them to work. I had read loads and loads of documentation and contacted numerous modders for assistance. It got to the point where I basically moved on from the project. Now I've got the desire to try and finish what I started, but I am encountering the same issues I did before. This time however, I have uploaded my project files to my dropbox. If anyone is willing to help pull me out of this rut, I would greatly appreciate it. The files are just for a basic test map. I modified the clone wars conquest mission script to have Ki-Adi-Mundi instead of Anakin as the rep hero. I have placed all the sound I'm adding into the appropriate effects folder, as well as the other files to point where they are. If someone can take a look, and see what wrong I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks!

UPDATED AGAIN!!!!

This is the link for the project, the Mod ID is TES
I have included a munged, and unmunged version.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0j1zymstt1gryer/AAC7avOrFYpI3TPw7f0TiMONa?dl=0

I learned to do sound a couple months ago, so I wouldn't call myself an expert or anything, but I took a look in your files and I noticed a couple things.

1) You didn't resample any of the sounds in TES._ASFX.asfx

2) Your TEScw.req references TES_ASFX.asfx instead of TES._ASFX.asfx

3) I'm not sure I'm remembering right, but i think your soundmunge.bat needs to reference TES. You can edit your soundmunge.bat or you can be like me and copy/paste everything in your sound\worlds\TES to sound\cw and sound\gcw, since it's already referenced.

I was asking about sound not too long ago and I was told that you need a sound fix if you are using a 64 bit computer, which I can link you to if that is the case.

September 08, 2018, 08:54:43 AM #4 Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 09:08:28 AM by Triforce919
Thanks for the suggestions! I tried all the improvements, and its still being a pain. Im going to upload a updated version of the files. I really really appreciate the help, as this is something I've been stuck on since March of last year xD

Edit: Also, here are the error after munging if this helps.

[spoiler]ERROR[levelpack shell.req]:Input file shell.req does not exist. [continuing]
   1 Errors    0 Warnings

soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\gcw\streams\PlayerCommands_vo\AI1COM474.wav  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\all_unit_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\gcw\streams\PlayerCommands_vo\AI1COM474.wav, format may be invalid  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\all_unit_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\all_unit_vo_quick.stm  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\all_unit_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\GAL\streams\metagame_vo\AOCOM0069.wav  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\all_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\GAL\streams\metagame_vo\AOCOM0069.wav, format may be invalid  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\all_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\all_unit_vo_slow.stm  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\all_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\cw\streams\PlayerCommands_vo\CI1COM527.wav  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\cis_unit_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\cw\streams\PlayerCommands_vo\CI1COM527.wav, format may be invalid  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\cis_unit_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\cis_unit_vo_quick.stm  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\cis_unit_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\GAL\streams\metagame_vo\COCOM0076.wav  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\cis_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\GAL\streams\metagame_vo\COCOM0076.wav, format may be invalid  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\cis_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\cis_unit_vo_slow.stm  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\cis_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\cor\streams\Objective_VO\ROCOR0006.wav  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\cor_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\cor\streams\Objective_VO\ROCOR0006.wav, format may be invalid  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\cor_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\cor_objective_vo_slow.stm  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\cor_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\cw\streams\mxCISCor01_Act01_lp.wav  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\cw_music.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\cw\streams\mxCISCor01_Act01_lp.wav, format may be invalid  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\cw_music.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\cw_music.stm  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\cw_music.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\dea\streams\Objective_VO\IODEA0010.wav  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\dea_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\dea\streams\Objective_VO\IODEA0010.wav, format may be invalid  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\dea_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\dea_objective_vo_slow.stm  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\dea_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\desert_battlechatter_vo\jawa_01.wav  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\des_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\desert_battlechatter_vo\jawa_01.wav, format may be invalid  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\des_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\des_unit_vo_slow.stm  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\des_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\fel\streams\Objective_VO\ROFEL0005.wav  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\fel_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\fel\streams\Objective_VO\ROFEL0005.wav, format may be invalid  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\fel_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\fel_objective_vo_slow.stm  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\fel_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\gamorian_guard_battlechatter_vo\gamoreanGuard_01.wav  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\gam_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\gamorian_guard_battlechatter_vo\gamoreanGuard_01.wav, format may be invalid  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\gam_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\gam_unit_vo_slow.stm  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\gam_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\gcw\streams\mxAllDag01_Amb01_lp.wav  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\gcw_music.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\gcw\streams\mxAllDag01_Amb01_lp.wav, format may be invalid  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\gcw_music.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\gcw_music.stm  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\gcw_music.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\geo\streams\Objective_VO\ROGEO0011.wav  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\geo_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\geo\streams\Objective_VO\ROGEO0011.wav, format may be invalid  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\geo_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\geo_objective_vo_slow.stm  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\geo_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\ui_objComplete_1.wav  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\global_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\ui_objComplete_1.wav, format may be invalid  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\global_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\global_vo_quick.stm  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\global_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\global\effects\crtr_wookiee_chatter_01.wav  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\global_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\global\effects\crtr_wookiee_chatter_01.wav, format may be invalid  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\global_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\global_vo_slow.stm  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\global_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\gungan_battlechatter_vo\GI1COM007.wav  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\gun_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\gungan_battlechatter_vo\GI1COM007.wav, format may be invalid  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\gun_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\gun_unit_vo_slow.stm  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\gun_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\hot\streams\Objective_VO\CVHOT0004.wav  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\hot_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\hot\streams\Objective_VO\CVHOT0004.wav, format may be invalid  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\hot_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\hot_objective_vo_slow.stm  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\hot_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\gcw\streams\PlayerCommands_vo\II1COM751.wav  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\imp_unit_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\gcw\streams\PlayerCommands_vo\II1COM751.wav, format may be invalid  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\imp_unit_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\imp_unit_vo_quick.stm  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\imp_unit_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\GAL\streams\metagame_vo\IOCOM0078.wav  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\imp_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\GAL\streams\metagame_vo\IOCOM0078.wav, format may be invalid  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\imp_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\imp_unit_vo_slow.stm  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\imp_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\kam\streams\Objective_VO\IOKAM0002.wav  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\kam_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\kam\streams\Objective_VO\IOKAM0002.wav, format may be invalid  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\kam_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\kam_objective_vo_slow.stm  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\kam_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\kas\streams\Objective_VO\ROKAS0001.wav  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\KAS_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\kas\streams\Objective_VO\ROKAS0001.wav, format may be invalid  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\KAS_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\KAS_objective_vo_slow.stm  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\KAS_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\mus\streams\Objective_VO\IOMUS0001.wav  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\mus_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\mus\streams\Objective_VO\IOMUS0001.wav, format may be invalid  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\mus_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\mus_objective_vo_slow.stm  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\mus_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\myg\streams\Objective_VO\ROMYG0001.wav  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\myg_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\myg\streams\Objective_VO\ROMYG0001.wav, format may be invalid  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\myg_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\myg_objective_vo_slow.stm  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\myg_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\nab\streams\Objective_VO\IONAB0013.wav  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\nab_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\nab\streams\Objective_VO\IONAB0013.wav, format may be invalid  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\nab_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\nab_objective_vo_slow.stm  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\nab_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\pol\streams\Objective_VO\IOPOL0001.wav  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\pol_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\pol\streams\Objective_VO\IOPOL0001.wav, format may be invalid  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\pol_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\pol_objective_vo_slow.stm  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\pol_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\cw\streams\PlayerCommands_vo\RI1COM628.wav  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\rep_unit_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\cw\streams\PlayerCommands_vo\RI1COM628.wav, format may be invalid  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\rep_unit_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\rep_unit_vo_quick.stm  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\rep_unit_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\GAL\streams\metagame_vo\ROCOM0066.wav  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\rep_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\GAL\streams\metagame_vo\ROCOM0066.wav, format may be invalid  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\rep_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\rep_unit_vo_slow.stm  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\rep_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\spa\streams\Objective_VO\IOSB50028.wav  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\spa1_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\spa\streams\Objective_VO\IOSB50028.wav, format may be invalid  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\spa1_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\spa1_objective_vo_slow.stm  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\spa1_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\tan\streams\Objective_VO\IOTAN0001.wav  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\tan_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\tan\streams\Objective_VO\IOTAN0001.wav, format may be invalid  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\tan_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\tan_objective_vo_slow.stm  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\tan_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\uta\streams\Objective_VO\ROUTA0020.wav  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\uta_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\uta\streams\Objective_VO\ROUTA0020.wav, format may be invalid  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\uta_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\uta_objective_vo_slow.stm  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\uta_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\wookiee_battlechatter_vo\crtr_wookiee_babyCry_01.wav  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\wok_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\wookiee_battlechatter_vo\crtr_wookiee_babyCry_01.wav, format may be invalid  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\wok_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\wok_unit_vo_slow.stm  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\wok_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\wookiee_battlechatter_vo\crtr_wookiee_die_07.wav  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\wok_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\wookiee_battlechatter_vo\crtr_wookiee_die_07.wav, format may be invalid  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\wok_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\wok_vo_quick.stm  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\wok_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\yav\streams\Objective_VO\IOYAV0008.wav  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\yav_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\yav\streams\Objective_VO\IOYAV0008.wav, format may be invalid  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\yav_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\yav_objective_vo_slow.stm  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\global\yav_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Warning : Files line 26 and 27 reference the same source file c:\windows\media\chord.wav.  whooshl3 will alias whooshl4
  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\shell\shell.sfx
soundflmunge.exe : Warning : Files line 26 and 29 reference the same source file c:\windows\media\chord.wav.  whooshl3 will alias whooshr3
soundflmunge.exe : Warning : Files line 26 and 30 reference the same source file c:\windows\media\chord.wav.  whooshl3 will alias whooshr4
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\shell_closing.wav  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\shell\shell_music.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\shell_closing.wav, format may be invalid  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\shell\shell_music.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\shell\shell_music.stm  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\shell\shell_music.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\global\effects\crtr_wookiee_chatter_01.wav  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\shell\shell_vo.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\global\effects\crtr_wookiee_chatter_01.wav, format may be invalid  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\shell\shell_vo.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\shell\shell_vo.stm  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\shell\shell_vo.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\ui_amb_cis_CtrlShip_lp_fnt.wav  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\shell\shell_ui.st4
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\ui_amb_cis_CtrlShip_lp_fnt.wav, format may be invalid  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\shell\shell_ui.st4
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\shell\shell_ui.st4  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\shell\shell_ui.st4
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\shell\effects\whooshl3.wav  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\shell\shell.sfx
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\shell\effects\whooshl3.wav, format may be invalid  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\shell\shell.sfx
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\shell\shell.sfx  - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TES\Sound\shell\shell.sfx
[/spoiler]

The updated files are now on the Dropbox!

I copy pasted your sound stuff to my mod project and I tested your sounds in game. When I was trying to figure why they weren't working I looked again and discovered that all the samples in your Sound_Prop_File_Referenced_Here.snd are misspelld. I fixed the spelling and all the sounds worked in game.

PROJECTS:                                 
BF1:
Sector 3-4482-F
Solar System
BF2:
Shattered Galaxy
Project 171A