Christmas/New Year's Discussion

Started by Gold Man, December 03, 2013, 10:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Paintball is better than Airsoft, no bleeding to death. And now for a new installment of Princess Kenny
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Quote from: Carbon27 on December 04, 2013, 07:07:32 PM
Nobody, I mean NOBODY, ever grows up to much not to enjoy those. Personally I have been eyeing a Nerf shotgun myself.

Ah, for me, I've been eyeing many NERF guns, not sure which one I like. Probably the friggin' huge rifle though:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Paint balls is okay.. Airsoft is awesome, Period.

Nerf.. Isn't that for like, 12 year olds? If it doesn't sting when you get hit by it, it's rubbish.
--
I already have lots of nice little toys, sadly the only things I truely desire cost far too much (several hundred dollars infact), so I would be quite content with nice clothing (I'm happy for whatever I get, it would be rather selfish of me otherwise of course).

Among my dream stuff would be:
Airsoft all wood and metal sniper rifle (Spring, electric just doesn't do for long range.)
GameMaker: Studio Full (Possible, but doubtful. I also don't wish to switch interfaces...)
And a nice Gaming Laptop, which is VERY unlikely to happen anytime soon :P

My Christmas starts on December 8th and it happens again on the 9th. I'm watching the premiere of Madoka Magica 3 in theaters and I'm getting a sweet shirt in the mail (estimated delivery actually) on the 9th. Otherwise, nothing is happening on Christmas. I didn't get anything last year and I don't expect anything this year.

Quote from: -ChristmasCommando- on December 04, 2013, 07:59:27 PM
Paint balls is okay.. Airsoft is awesome, Period.

I have to agree with RC on this one airsoft is totally boss.
Crazy people do not know they are crazy. I know that I am crazy, therefore I'm not crazy!! Isn't that crazy?!?

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Claus on December 04, 2013, 06:13:35 PM
-An untethered jailbreak for iOS 6.1.3 (it's seriously impossible to find a jailbreak for that version on the iPhone 4S!)
Ya know iOS 7 works rather well on the iPhone 4s.

I would like an Apple iPhone 5s case for my new phone.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

I would also like a 30-pin to bluetooth so I can still use my iHome.
iTunes Gift Card and Star Wars books. Lots and lots of Star Wars books.  :happy:

Amazon is a good place to get SW Books
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Quote from: Kit Fisto on December 07, 2013, 10:42:52 AM
Ya know iOS 7 works rather well on the iPhone 4s.

I would like an Apple iPhone 5s case for my new phone.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

I would also like a 30-pin to bluetooth so I can still use my iHome.
iTunes Gift Card and Star Wars books. Lots and lots of Star Wars books.  :happy:
Here is a good one for 1 cent!
http://www.amazon.com/Tales-Bounty-Hunters-Star-Wars/dp/0553568167/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1386448350&sr=8-1&keywords=bounty+hunter+tales

God, time goes by so quickly, I remember last year when you guys decided to change you names. Good initiative, It's great to have this kind of animation. Happy New Year Celebration!

Quote from: icy rion on December 07, 2013, 12:40:33 PM
God, time goes by so quickly, I remember last year when you guys decided to change you names. Good initiative, It's great to have this kind of animation. Happy New Year Celebration!
I've always tried very hard not to change my name too much, but it seems it's worn off on me just a tad.
Besides, I can never find anything catchy to change it to.. At least not without just being a cliche..
Not going to point fingers :P

Quote from: -ChristmasCommando- on December 07, 2013, 01:07:07 PM
I've always tried very hard not to change my name too much, but it seems it's worn off on me just a tad.
Besides, I can never find anything catchy to change it to.. At least not without just being a cliche..
Not going to point fingers :P

Yep same thing for me, my nickname isn't made for christmas :<