Check this out!

Started by Kit Fisto, September 09, 2012, 09:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 09, 2012, 09:17:35 PM Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 08:42:42 PM by Kit Fisto
[spoiler]I just typed this for fun and I decided to show you guys!  ::)

INTERGALACTIC REPUBLIC DATABASE
FILE: SWBFgmrs bounty hunter team

Leader: Led
Led-FILE: Leader of the SWBFgmrs bounty hunter team. Original name unknown, possible name, "Leader" changed to Led in bounty hunter gang? Known for never leaving anyone alive.

Co-Leader: Regent
Regent-FILE: Co-leader of the bounty hunter team. Known for amazing disguises and/or using a prototype device called the re-skinner, possible use: changes skin of user to help disguise?

Group Member: Snake
Snake-FILE: Member of team. Known for slipping past enemy lines like a "snake." Also possible CIS employee?

Group Member: Jdee
Jdee-FILE: Member of team. Know as "the man with the plan" on bounty hunter team. Has amazing skill in computer tech and altering files in the INTERGALACTIC REPUBLIC DATABASE illegally. Jdee is the best bounty hunter in the galaxy!

Group watchmen: SleepKiller
SleepKiller-FILE: Group "watchmen." Info from republic spy- transmission begin= "SleepKiller does not know of sleep. I followed the SWBFgmers bounty hunter team on a mission in the desert and SleepKiller never slept, he only watched for his bounty hunter team. All night and all day. Nothing escapes his eyes. This explains how he got his name, he does Kill Sleep."=transmission ended.

Group Sharpshooter: Phobos
Phobos-FILE: Phobos also known as Rage is the group sharpshooter. Info from republic spy-transmission begin="Phobos. The reason I don't have a right arm. I was following the group when SleepKiller spotted me, and Phobos took the shot. Oh and I was half a mile a way."= transmission ended.

Group Member: Kit Otsif
Kit Otsif-FILE: Kit Otsif newest member of group. Looks for jobs and puts requests on INTERGALACTIC WEBSITES for jobs for the SWBFgmrs bounty hunter team.

Group Member: Sev
Sev-FILE: Group support unit. Sev was independent and is now contracted by the SWBFgmrs team. Custom weapons and equipment. Info from republic spy-transmission begin="From what I could see Sev's "special equipment was nothing more than your standard Fusion Cutter, Jet Pack and DN Bolt Caster. But I also saw him take out 20 hostiles in less than 3 minuites."= transmission ended.

Group Member: Sereja
Sereja-FILE: Group member, known also as the "Rifle-man." Intel shows that Sereja killed 50 republic troops in 5 minuets with just his rifle. Was an architect for Nar Shaddaa government, but went rouge. Reason:?

Group pre- owner: JediKiller
JediKiller-FILE: Was old leader of SWBFgmrs team, retired in the last 5 years. Other information, unkown. Known iformation: Has killed 15 Jedi Masters in the last 10 years.

Lol so yea! Sorry I didn't include everyone on the site.   :shrug: Just a couple people. Hope you got a kick out of it!  :D[/spoiler]

Clearly you didn't see my lack of gaming skills demonstrated in this video

http://beta.xfire.com/videos/58696c
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

Ha ha! That's why i made you the computer guy! Wjere i said altering files in the database, that is meant to be SWBF! It's supposed to connect with you being a good modder and all!  ;)  :shrug:

September 09, 2012, 11:12:14 PM #3 Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 11:38:50 PM by Regent
What are you some kind of crazy person? :panic:

Also since when am I co-leader, that's SK isn't it?

Well, the more the write, (regardless of the subject matter) the better you get so it's all very good.

Kewl this is just so kewl, Kit.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

That reminds me, if you are interested in expanded upon this sort of thing we could always start a forum RPG.