Did gametoast ban Cull?

Started by Phobos, October 22, 2011, 02:57:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[05:55] Mike, a cull night friend: have emailed the link but no response so far.
[05:55] Mike, a cull night friend: i am both banned and , the other

October 22, 2011, 03:00:38 AM #1 Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 03:02:46 AM by SleepKiller
Now that is a bit out of the blue. Just wait for the response from guru(He is still cool :P) as long as he has not broken any rules he should be able to over rule the ban.

October 22, 2011, 03:04:05 AM #2 Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 03:06:27 AM by Phobos Developer
wrong

Gametoast does not ban people unless they post something they should not of. If he did not, guru should then overrule the ban. So yeah any good webmaster will not see people injustly banned and guru is a very good webmaster.

Send a mail to Maveritchell he is the nicer one ;)

It's cull who is the one to talk to them, not I.

:slap: I know I keep putting it in the sense of you being cull sorry.

October 22, 2011, 04:58:20 AM #8 Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 05:03:02 AM by jdee-barc
i saw the post that got him banned, but i don't remember what it was. Guru gave him a 30-day ban, and his profile, when i looked at it (while i'm writing this post), said he's temporarily banned, so i'm not sure why it says he's perma-banned on thesite (bug, maybe?).

If he was permantely banned: his profile would either be gone from existence (sorry, phobos, but you're profile is a good example of this), or with a brown label that says "banned" (3 people) or with just a caption in caps that says "BANNED" (1 person)

I'm not defending gametoast. i'm just stating a logical possibility
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

Cull asked me to look at the post, but it was removed.  Something about what is your favorite pizza.

----------------------------

[21:16] Mike, a cull night friend: My topic on what is your favorite pizza  is where it all started.
[21:16] Mike, a cull night friend: Read the topic. i was banned due to the last post I put in that thread. It might be a joke.
[21:16] ~{PLA}~ Led: what board on gamestoast ?
[21:17] Mike, a cull night friend: Off topic, what is your favorite pizza one.
[21:17] Mike, a cull night friend: It was and is a good thread but if you read you will see an attack towards me.
[21:18] ~{PLA}~ Led: i dont see it
[21:18] ~{PLA}~ Led: can you send a link?
[21:18] Mike, a cull night friend: I deleted all my history.
[21:19] Mike, a cull night friend: if you find me and my post then you will see it.
[21:19] Mike, a cull night friend: i will just wait.
[21:19] ~{PLA}~ Led: its not there
[21:19] ~{PLA}~ Led: http://www.gametoast.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=27072
[21:19] ~{PLA}~ Led: that is all i see
[21:20] ~{PLA}~ Led: from you in that board
[21:20] Mike, a cull night friend: that is odd that I can now see the boards.
[21:20] Mike, a cull night friend: before there was a block message.
[21:21] ~{PLA}~ Led: maybe your IP changed
[21:21] Mike, a cull night friend: Temporarily Banned
[21:21] Mike, a cull night friend: nice that I can see that temporaily banned. with is not warranted but it is not my site.
[21:22] Mike, a cull night friend: nice that the pizza attack is not there anymore.
[21:22] Mike, a cull night friend: it would have shown how the attack on my idea of my favorite pizza is my favorite. what is your?
[21:22] Mike, a cull night friend: What kind of pizza or pizza recipie do you like? toppings?

(off topic items deleted)

[21:27] Mike, a cull night friend: The favorite pizza would have been a good thread if some where not so rude. My idea of a good pizza I did not push on anyone.

-----------------------------------

Anyway, what GT does is their business.

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

To ban someone for talking about pizza in an off-topic thread seems....
pizzaphobic?

Perhaps you missed that the flames had started flying, gametoast never tolorates flame wars.

Cull has never flamed anybody.

no, he hasn't, but, if i remember correctly, people started flaming each other, aside from cull. and i think they just decided it was his fault for starting it.
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

Yeah gametoast has a lot of "poor judgment" at times of whos fault what is and what not.