Needed: BFBuilder Assets folder

Started by Breakdown, March 14, 2010, 08:52:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi MPC,

I accidentally deleted my Assets folder in BFBuilder, and I need it ebfore I can start on another project.

So if somebody has the Assets folder (the one containing all the World files and such), please PM me with a download link if you have it uploaded.

NOTE: I'd like these to be unhampered, original assets.

Thanks in advance
-BD

The Assets folder is gigantic. You may actually just be better off redownloading the mod tools from somewhere and copying in the assets folder. I believe it's at least 75% of the mod tools, if not more.

Alternatively, could you have saved the mod tools download somewhere on your computer that you could get the assets from?

I will upload them for you when I get a minute or two should neither of those be acceptable solutions.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Quote from: SOFTWARE LICENSE AND LIMITED WARRANTY
Found in bfbuilder folder
You may transfer the Software, but only if the recipient agrees to accept and be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.  If you transfer the Software, you must transfer all components and documentation and erase any copies residing on computer equipment.  Your rights in and to this license are automatically terminated if and when you transfer the Software.

I thought they were on gametoast but the link is broken :(
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Why not redownload BFBuilder?

#TYBG

Well I ended up redownloading the tools, and when I was about to copy my new assets folder fresh from the .zip into my old BFBuilder files,  it turned out I did have another copy of the assets....

I twas incomplete though, I had accidentally deleted some stuff from it, so I guess it wasn't a waste of time.

This can be locked!