Grand Theft Auto 5

Started by Kishan, September 24, 2013, 02:36:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
anyone here got this game? I just got it for ps3 and it's really really fun.  huge step up from the other gta games and you can't really get bored. just wondering if any other people from swbf liked the game if they got it

I have been thinking of getting it, is it really worth the money?
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: Helios on September 24, 2013, 05:08:03 AM
I have been thinking of getting it, is it really worth the money?
If you don't mind the violence and language it's supposedly one of the best (highest rated) game ever made. I was thinking of getting it but the I don't really have the time to play and the central plot doesn't really interest me as much as other games. The reviews and amount of details in the videos that I've seen look amazing though, maybe one day I'll get it...
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

@helios I was wondering the same thing lol and after I bought it I was like dang why spend 60$ but after playing it was like pfft only 60$? lol yes it's worth it it's just so addicting there so much to do even after you beat it the missions are pretty challenging if you suck at console games like me and the free roaming aspect is awesome. so much of the town to explore and rob places and stuff.

@gdh yeah its the greatest game this year for me and you are right the detail is great. the graphics not INSANE like battlefield 4 b it's alotmore fun and the driving is cool ccustomizing cars getting money all that is so fun lol. the graphics are really good though

Cops in gta V > cops in gta IV

Also, I hate the fog of war thingy they added.......