Just stopping by

Started by Soap Mactavish, April 04, 2012, 04:13:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 04, 2012, 04:13:41 AM Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 07:28:54 AM by Soap Mactavish
After the news of an upcoming release of SWBF 3, I just had to drop by and see how the SWBF community was going. Looking good I have to hand it to you Buckler :)

Anyways, if any of you remember me I was a prominent member on Mac SWBF and MXG-MPCgamers for a while before Steam for Mac came out, later I migrated over. I should become active in SWBF 3 when it comes out and I hope this place becomes the go to forum for that as well.  :xmastim:

Currently I am a TF2 player where I play competitively, although I would certainly be interested in getting into SWBF once I get a key code.

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Hey there soap!

You do know the footage is from a cancelled game right?

Well maybe he saw the wookiepedia post about SWBF 3 being released in the winter of 2012 (althought this was at april 1 and wasn't a good joke.

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

Yea whatever, I was just commenting on swbf3 to get on good terms with the swbf crowd around here  :wub:

Good to see I am still post count master around here, even after my hiatus :D

Yes, maybe the Pre-Alpha will get released to the internet.. you never know.

Oh god, you're a moderator Unit? Someone warn buckler quick!

Well since theres a BF3 once everyone gets it, i guess the play field will be leveled out for like a day who agrees
:rofl:
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Welcome back! You play TF2 too? I'm just starting to get into the competitive arena with Scout, any tips? :P
"Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade..."
Don't mess with Mandalorians.

April 05, 2012, 12:22:36 AM #10 Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 04:46:28 AM by Unit 33
I suck at scout even though I've been playing the game for 260 hours apparently. 80 percent of my time has been as Pyro.

Shoot things until they die, that's what I always do and it's worked thus far.

I play competitive as medic, in fact we are about to start playoffs in UGC highlander (one of each class).

My name is johnston9234 if you want to add me. We play every monday if you wanna come spectate sometime :D

Yes. Bother soap if you want to learn Pr0 Skilz he's got like a fan club and everything.

Haters gonna hate.