Lightsaber animation help?

Started by Cmd_Smith, June 11, 2015, 02:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
My newest idea for a mod is to make the stock JED.lvl be more progressive and less static, so Im basing the 6 units off of the basic classes and the prestige classes from KOTORII. Essentially, I want it to have the Darth Maul animations for one, the obiwan animations for anouther, Aayla for yet anouther, and so on. Do I in the weapon ODF, do I change

GeometryName        = "rep_weap_inf_lightsabre"
ComboAnimationBank  = "human_sabre melee rep_hero_ep3obiwan"

to

GeometryName    = "cis_weap_inf_doublesabre"
ComboAnimationBank  = "human_doublesabre sabre cis_hero_darthmaul

That?

I did that, and it crashes my game when I play with it. Is there something in the Unit's ODF I need to change? I'm not sure what else to do..

I'm no expert or anything on Battlefront 2.  I would make sure that that is EXACTLY what is in Darth Maul's odf, and make sure you have the necessary animations (dmaul, etc.) and necessary msh files.  Also, you seem to be missing a quote after "human_doublesabre cis_hero_darthmaul".
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Quote from: Dark_Phantom on June 12, 2015, 07:26:23 AM
I'm no expert or anything on Battlefront 2.  I would make sure that that is EXACTLY what is in Darth Maul's odf, and make sure you have the necessary animations (dmaul, etc.) and necessary msh files.  Also, you seem to be missing a quote after "human_doublesabre cis_hero_darthmaul".

I figured it out lol it was a probem with the Health n the ODF. Thelack of a quote was my fault at copy/pasting :D