How do I create materials for msh files?

Started by i2Bros, September 19, 2016, 08:19:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I gave a look to gametoast tutorials and Sereja also gave me one or two tips but I can't still figure out how can I make materials for mshs. Any "MSH Materials for Dummy" guide out there?  :shrug:
"Come on, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?"
- Lieutenant Rasczak speaking to the Roughnecks troopers

Well as far as i know materials are added to model and that material contain all the coordinates about texture that is used  by the model.To add it you must first made a model,then you have to add material and on the end you apply a texture for taht material.I only know how to add materials in Wings3d.If you want i can give you some link for tutorial from youtube.If this is not the question then perhaps you mean how to add a render effect to msh model?

Quote from: Ginev on September 19, 2016, 11:13:23 AM
Well as far as i know materials are added to model and that material contain all the coordinates about texture that is used  by the model.To add it you must first made a model,then you have to add material and on the end you apply a texture for taht material.I only know how to add materials in Wings3d.If you want i can give you some link for tutorial from youtube.If this is not the question then perhaps you mean how to add a render effect to msh model?

No, I mean how can I get textures work in the game.
"Come on, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?"
- Lieutenant Rasczak speaking to the Roughnecks troopers