Hello Everyone! Glad To Be Here!

Started by StarWarsHQ, February 09, 2014, 05:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hahaha :D  Thank you for the welcome!  I now feel like a Pirate.

Thanks Remenant.  I am glad you like the site.  I've already seen some of your videos.  You've done a great job on them!

I've heard 2 people now say BF1 is better than BF2.  Why is this?  I like both games.  I honestly think BF1 looks better though but that is just a personal opinion.
Co-Founder of Star Wars HQ:
http://www.starwarshq.com

I like both games as well but for me battlefront 1 is better because the units seem more unique and balanced and the physics with grenades etc seem better. Also it has Cloud City and Rhen var. :)

Bf2 is good and has some nice new maps like Mustafar but I think what they added isn't any better than what they took away (Ground ship battles, maps etc.). Also it seems that they overcomplicated it to me with all the weapons and it seems to be a slower game with some things like throwing grenades cancelling themselves when you jump.

Of course the main reason I'm here is because of all the players and modders on this site.  :cheers:
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)