Started by Rinku, December 29, 2010, 12:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is better

Mass Effect 2
3 (100%)
Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Edition
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

So I just beat Mass Effect and I am considering buying Mass Effect 2 on steam.  There are two types the regular version ($14.99) and the Digital Deluxe Edition ($29.99).  I am trying to determine which version I should buy.

When I look at the description for the Digital Deluxe Edition it says:
Collector Armor and Assault Rifle - Two bonus in-game items: advanced regeneration armor and a powerful enemy-shredding assault rifle.

Incisor Rifle - Bonus in-game weapon. Firing three shots with each pull of the trigger, the Incisor Rifle is designed to decimate shields.

Original Soundtrack - The Mass Effect 2 original soundtrack features 12 pieces spanning the entire Mass Effect 2 experience.

Digital Art Book - The art book contains 48 pages of stunning full color artwork including captions from the Mass Effect 2 team.

Digital Mass Effect Redemption #1 comic - Redemption follows Liara T'Soni's dangerous mission to find Commander Shepard.

Documentary Video - Featuring behind-the-scenes and making-of videos, the Mass Effect 2 documentary takes a look at how the game was made.

Have any of you played the Digital deluxe edition?  Is it worth it?

If you haven't played Mass Effect 2 which would you buy?

It's not worth paying twice as much. Get the normal version and use the money that you saved on DLC (which I don't own, but by all accounts is amazing).

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Thanks for the quick response JK :)

I was pretty much leaning towards the normal but was having second thoughts.