Battlefront II Wookie for Battlefront I

Started by ggctuk, February 26, 2009, 05:30:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I tried to import the Wookie from BF2. Now the model works fine, but the developers left four holes in its head for its dreadlocks to go. And, of course, you can't attach the dreadlocks. So can somebody make the Wookie for Battlefront I, with dreadlocks attached? And perhaps one without.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

There isn't really a way to do it, trust me, I've tried a lot of thins, but I think the dreadlocks count as a cloth?? Not sure, maybe some modeler would be able to figure it out but otherwise I tried to get it a long time ago.

No, I found the dreadlocks set up to be the same as the BF1 capes. There's a mesh file in the folder for them, too. This is the code in BF2 (it doesn't work at all in BF1):

AnimatedAddon = "DREADS"
GeometryAddon = "wok_inf_wookiedreads"
AddonAttachJoint = "bone_head"
NumTentacles     = "4"
BonesPerTentacle    = "5"
TentacleCollType    = "1"

All "cloth ODF" info in the warrior file is commented out, so they were planning on using cloth, but didn't in the end?
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

well in the rebel skin of SWBF 2 he was there but that was only a skin

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

I just looked, all the files are still there.
In Progress:

On Hold:

the wookie dreads arent cloth they're tentacles which dont work in bf1,

you could possible make the msh an addon mesh (if that works in bf1)

or open up the character msh(via xsi modtool 6 and meshtool) add the dread and ask for it to be exported (@ gametoast)

I don't have Mod Tool, nor would I know how to use it.
In Progress:

On Hold: