Double Bladed Lightsabers

Started by Giftheck, April 29, 2015, 02:38:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 29, 2015, 02:38:35 PM Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 02:43:01 AM by Gistech
You guys remember that if you try to bring over the double bladed lightsaber from SWBF2, it doesn't work? For some reason, the hilt itself hovers above the hand and the blade comes from the bottom of the hilt and through it.

Well, here is my solution. I have adjusted the hilt position and modeled blades onto the hilt (these would go well with either the bladed lightsaber found here or Sereja's Komari Vosa sabers found here).

This is my first ever post made with Mod Tool and the ZETools, and I have to say, small though this is, it came out well. These come in five flavours: blue, green, red, violet and yellow.

For best results, I have bundled this with my human_animation_3 files for your common.lvl.

I don't have any screenies to show you ATM (they'd have to be ingame as SWBFViewer doesn't display them). Still working on getting my player models done, but the saber model itself works just fine.

https://www.mediafire.com/?cbwhc7sc74v17d1
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Nice!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

April 30, 2015, 02:20:12 AM #2 Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 02:42:48 AM by Gistech

I have updated the main post because I forgot to toggle transparency for the blades. There is an issue with the blades appearing to be darker than I'd like, but ATM I'm not sure how to fix that (the mesh brightness value was set at 100% when I imported them).

https://www.mediafire.com/?cbwhc7sc74v17d1

My next release will be Darth Maul (including a skirt that I based off the BF1 Mace Windu skirt - and there's a robed version too with a single blade though there are a few kinks to work out with that one).
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1