Too many errors...

Started by jawanator38, September 20, 2009, 12:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Can't believe nobody has asked this yet, but what operating system are you using?

If you are using Windows Vista, I don't think ZE works well with it. Make sure you are running it as an administrator, and perhaps try running it in compatibility mode.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Well, this is a first. It actually works!

Thanks, Ggccuk!
And no, I use XP.

Alas, now I have new problems.
It wont munge my worlds, claiming "Munge.bat is not an executable or batch file."
Which it is, but apparently my cp doesnt know that.
And no, I have no spaces in the file path.

Did you try running it via the BFBuilder HTML Application? If so, I suggest trying to run the actual "munge.bat" inside your DataModID folder.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

There isn't one.
There's one in ModTemplate, but in the world folders there is no Munge.bat.

If there's supposed to be, then thats probably my problem.

That certainly is the problem.

Are you using BFBuilder pro? It's downloaded from Fred's site. You need to get it for the easiest possible modding experience. If you have done that, then copy-paste in the munge.bat file to your DataModID folder and try again.

Trying to juggle between 3D analyzer and the normal menu just isnt working. Anything I create using 3D analyzer wont show up in the "Open Project" list, and I cant use the menu to edit them or it will crash, pro or no pro.

I am officially giving up.

i am glad i kept my self to just modding the troops with different skins and mesh files. sorry for your problem. i know you would have alot of fun if you modded the troops like never before seen in a side lvl file which could be online compatible with out crash.

October 02, 2009, 07:16:49 AM #24 Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 08:01:18 AM by ggctuk
Hmm... it does not create problems for me. Try closing 3DAnalyzer before running BFBuilder Pro.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

hi, you clearly want to do something with Battlefront SDK. what does it do? have you ever worked with it before in the past? what type of mods do you make? is this what is used in making maps? do you have xfire? cool what i found. http://brothersinarms2.filefront.com/info/sdk http://commandandconquer.filefront.com/file/Red_Alert_3_Mod_SDK_Worldbuilder%3B99069  these questions are for jawanator38 if you guys dont mind.

The Battlefront SDK is a collection of tools used to mod SWBF. It includes ZeroEdit, BFBuilder, and some other things needed to make Battlefront different.

http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/file/Star_Wars_Battlefront_Modding_Tools;34987

i was hopping to hear from jawanator38 the answers to my questions, if you dont mind guys.

He will only give you the same answers that I will, I imagine.

First of all, yes, I would only give the same answers that he did.

Second of all, your links are for the wrong games, if you didn't notice.

Third, no, I dont have Xfire. This would prove useless considering the computer i play BF on has no internet connection.