i plan to have a new swbf1

Started by Xfire Keenmike aka cull, November 08, 2009, 09:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
hi, this is mike aslo know as cull in game. i plan to change my swbf1 game to be 99% stock. i will be deleting all of the mods i have collected. i had a friend that gave me mods that i couldnt give to others and when i come across those mods i will delete them also. when my friend offers them to the public i dont know if i will be interested in them as i am changing. i just wanted to let you guys know how i am changing.

Are they good mods?
Are you still not allowed to give them to others?

are you still gonna be playing the game against regular bots, or just mp

id suggest always bots on hard mode, there quite fun and good training for mp battles.

November 09, 2009, 05:59:54 PM #2 Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 06:08:20 PM by keenmike
i will delete the mods i was told not to give out to others. its kind of like the name changer from battlebelk. i heard that his clan leaked the mod, so soon after that battllebelk released it. the mod files i was given are cool. one of them is so cool it might be to cool for multiplayer. guys would not want to fight, but explore. a part of me hates them for not letting others have it. i have to release that hate. i dont think they are here, and if they are we can talk about how i feel on the subject. every one knows i believe sharing is better, but now i think stock is better. i change and it doesn't bother me. if it bothers others, i am sorry. i change because learning always happens to me. even in this forum i am learning. a part of me is always looking for friends where ever i am. i am learning that on the net it is harder to be friends. i hope with my game stock it might be easier.

i like to play against bots with friends.

Then why even post that your deleting the mods? To tell everyone "ha ha im better than you, I have mods that you dont!"? Or to spam the site?

Rex does make a point. So does Red.

#TYBG

Let's try not to clutter up the forum with pointless posts such as these, shall we?

Locked.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)