Non-playable Factions - HELP please

Started by Mikhael, November 02, 2009, 06:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello to all fans SW: BF! I'm new here and I have some difficulty with English, so I'm sorry. And I have one prayer - I need you to advise me a separate mod or map, where you'll be able to play the unplayable factions such as: Gungans, Wookiees, Naboo Guards, Tusken Raiders, Ewoks, Jawas and Geonosians. Or at least some of them. And I want to be where they were directly from the campaign missions - for example the first three missions for the fight against CIS Gungans, Wookiees and Naboo Guards, the Empire will fight against Tuskens first mission, etc., so that he could somehow change and could play for these parties. Thank you all!  ;)

Well, I'm sure something like this can be done, but in BF2 there's this mode called "Hunt" on certain maps where it is like: Hoth: Wampas vs. Rebels Geonosis: Clone sharpshooters vs. Geonosians Kashyyyk: Wookies vs. CIS Magnaguards Endor: Ewoks vs. Imperial snipers Naboo: Gungans vs. SBDs Tatooine: Jawas vs. Tusken raiders. I think I covered them all. And yes you can play as either side.

download napseekers jedi temple assult mod-it includes a map of theed where you can play as the naboo royal guards
i think i dloaded a mod once that had geonosians+jawas available on geonosis and mos eisly, but i dont remember the link
you can download the elite side mod (ERM) to play as a geonosion on all planets.  you can also get the saga battles maps geonosis: arrival and geonosis: catacoms to play as geonosions.
as for the gungans, download the saga battles naboo: something (battle of naboo) to play as a bunch of differend gungans.  wookies are playable in the gcw era in the stock version of the game for the rebel faction, but if you want more of a variety, download theta squad: objective 1
if youchoose to play as the wookies on that map, you will be pwned
if you play as the imperial theta commandos, your body will morph occationally and you cannot loose even if you try.
thats quite alot of downloading, but i dont know of any one mod that contains all of what you are looking for so if your willing to use that much HD space, these mods are what you are looking for.  Ill see if i can get some links for you.

So, thank you for your good tips, some of them I have tried and they are super.
I just have a mod or a map with Tusken Raiders, you do not know of any?
And there is no direct map of the game Tatooine: Dune Sea where they could be in play? Thank you very much.

My original Main Play Mod had a few hunt-based maps. I forget now what they were.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

ther were gungans vs assasin droids, geonosians vs sharpshooters, ummmmmmmmm
and ewoks vs scouts and wookies vs magnaguards
i finally found the hunt and heroassult maps on swbffiles :cheer:

Quote from: ggctuk on November 04, 2009, 10:51:46 AM
My original Main Play Mod had a few hunt-based maps. I forget now what they were.

What version of the mode is?
I have downloaded version 3 but there I found no Hunt.

I had to bundle them as separate, but if you go onto my user page on SWBF files you should find them.

BTW I suggest using version 6.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

Excellent. I found your Hunt map. There are available 4 - with Ewoks, Geonosians, Gungans and Wookiees. That is right?
This is exactly what I was looking for, just a pity that you did Hunt maps and the remaining factions (Tusken Raiders, Naboo Guards, Jawas...)  ;)

i listed above some other mods with those factions--i can try to find some links if you want me to although most of those files can be found right here on mpcg

November 07, 2009, 04:29:56 AM #10 Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 04:34:10 AM by Mikhael
So, there would be someone willing to make Tusken Raiders on the map Tatooine: Dune Sea? No other adjustments, just to go for them to play. We can still agree that you consider to give me something in return. And of course if someone was interested in this to make the unplayable factions in other maps, the better. Everything depends on the agreement.

I might do it at some stage. As I said, get Main Play Mod 6, it has playable Naboo Guard (however, only in GCW vs Empire, based on BF2)
In Progress:

On Hold:

It does?
well, maybe i was so obsessed with the sky trooper that i never got around to looking at the other teams sides.

Aha! You like using his Rocket Launcher? Blowing those Rebel Scum high into Theed's skyline? :P
In Progress:

On Hold:

I LOVE the rocket launcher :tu:
its way better than the CW era emp launcher
i think ill go play the mpm6 right now just for the sky trooper :)