Explanation

Started by Oven, September 14, 2013, 04:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Phobos on September 13, 2013, 09:19:01 PM
after all ive done to help you with this tournament and ur gonna betray that by taking away my admin privileges?

i can do the same thing to you

and if you reveal secrets you were trusted with while in fc, i will tell everyone who you really are.

so dont try to threaten me or anyone else in fc thanks.

so you didnt threaten to release that info and those arent your words and a quote from you?

Quote from: Buckler on September 14, 2013, 07:47:33 PM
I encourage Joseph to gather the members of YAK, in particular
Unit33
GDH92
The Pusher
Sleepkiller

and work with them to help decide what should be done.

I suggest that those members could get the maps of YAK, and be called ELK, ... idk
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Sorry  ::)
People are like potatoes; if you eat them they die.

Quote from: Kniescheibenzerschredderer on September 14, 2013, 07:47:20 PM
0) Lol what lies. Everybody wants to know this, what lies ?
Ya, he showed u what u saw on my blog of ICW3 Lies. lol, so what
Why would he ban me cause i told him all i/we thought of him ? Cause he will hate me after that ?

1) u did, there u got the proof, and we all know u would if u had the chance, cause u like having power everywhere.

2)Im not talking on YAK, im talking on turney. U got BANNED 1 Week.

3) Keep inventing lol We broke no rules, but u cant deal with losses

4) Lol, YAK got kicked cause of acumulating penalizations. Guess its fair for everybody but u

5) Ya, all i say to other people is all i say to u here, or somewhere else. (now come and say u do this also, and make me laugh more)

6) Ya, sure. Im waiting for the topic creation

Yea Rage, ure the one that ruins the fun of tourneys. Keep blackmailing.

And lying on all other clans lol

Plz Faye, some people was born to not have friends xD
well yeah if u read i already posted them. and no i dont feel like reading more lies on your blog.

not true, yak never banned me, I quit because i was no longer interested in playing a corrupt tournament

I was banned for 1 week, week 5.

You did berak alot of rules, as has already been proven, you can't death with the truth.
YAK didnt do anything wrong at the battles from what i understand, a former member Majesty tried to interfere with the battles by impersonating someone, and joseph jumps on it as an excuse to DQ them. not fair to the 90% of yak who didnt break any rules.
you have always ruined the fun in tourneys anyder, keep lying and insulting out of jealousy. yes i know you were born not to have friends qq harder.

The whole community here is against you. You will never own up to your attempts of cheating because you think you're some kinda hot shot or something. Legit I haven't seen one person here defending you. All the evidence is stacked up against you and you try to spread some kind of story that makes no sense. Anyways, we'll have fun playing without you ruining everything. Lets have some fun battles guys!

Quote from: Gen.Hond{snp} on September 14, 2013, 07:48:31 PM
LOL Phobos you are getting more creative with lying or coming up with stuff. We are faking YAK players? Come on that is just so nonsense. Why would we fake YAK people?

You weren't there? 2nd lie already. Oven/Joseph was able to tell in tunngle. And what makes anyone believe that he told you to join. Where you can obviously tell he rather give up his identity, leave FC respectfully, and keep this ICW going then to break his rules. He knew what was wrong. And he didn't let you play.

He was the best person to do this. He is the most unbias probably being in a clan. You say crap thats not even true to use as a crappy comeback. Lies left and right. 1.0 and 212 will have a victory because we play more fair then you will. And we will get all the fun possible. WITHOUT YOU

Whats the point of YAK to keep playing if no one can come. There was no one playing although there were plenty of people on xfire to play in the streets battle. Half of the people had to leave. All the people in YAK rage quit during the Harbor battle. This way everyone can still play without having people ruin the game.

You ripped on Disciple for saying his opinion. You must be part communist. Or Facist because everything is controlled by you. I'd put an example but I think you might know who I refer to.

HI SCIZZORS! No bad language xD
Hond getting more desperate with the trolling. All I said is  its possible consider Oven needed an excuse to kick yak, why would you fake them idk so oven could DQ them?

I wasn't there, thats not a lie. You're lying by saying I was.

Oven/joseph saying I was there is another lie, I was not even in game at all today during the wars. I have not even had tunngle installed on my PC in almost a week.

Him lying about me is wrong, you lying is wrong. He was a corrupt clan member who is now gone. 212/1.0 has not earned any victory, they are cheaters and namefakers who dont play fair and neither does the admin. FC has lots of fun without you or any other trolls ruining our servers anymore.

Sirpimped and other yak said they would play. All you did was complain about how YAK outnumbers everyone, another inversion of the truth. I confronted Disciple over the chat log, I am not communist or fascist nice lies.

Quote from: WusiWild on September 14, 2013, 07:51:13 PM
The whole community here is against you. You will never own up to your attempts of cheating because you think you're some kinda hot shot or something. Legit I haven't seen one person here defending you. All the evidence is stacked up against you and you try to spread some kind of story that makes no sense. Anyways, we'll have fun playing without you ruining everything. Lets have some fun battles guys!
You and a few trolls are not the whole community. You and the rest of them will never own up to cheating because you have a corrupt admin who lets you get away with it. All the evidence proving joseph is corrupt and how you've cheated has been exposed  exhaustively already.

OK, this has gone on enough.  Locking this for a cool down period.  It's Saturday night and SWBF tunngle doesn
t work--go out or watch TV.   ;)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I typed a very long post so in short;
Joseph/Oven has done well
Yak has made some mistakes but should have a choice to continue
I would gladly fight for 1.0 or 212 if YAK leaves.

Long version:
[spoiler]First of all I would like to say that I suspected Oven was someone else but never that it was Joseph. Well done on keeping it up. Arranging the tournament under a made up neutral name could have been a bad idea but you have done it brilliantly. :)
You have been a good admin and done a lot for this game, I've enjoyed being a part of this. In my opinion you have always been fair, it can't have been easy having to make neutral decisions with friends involved.

YAK:
I think YAK should get the choice to continue. If you look at our members list we have lost very few. I will say that there have been a few members of YAK (only in this latest war) who try to make trouble but most of us respect the other players.
I also have no objection to joining another team if that's what the rest of YAK wants. My (slightly unpopular) opinion is that it's only about having fun, I try to win but fun comes first. :)

Yesterday was a bad day for YAK we have lost our leaders and were unorganised. I wasn't at Arena but I will tell you the truth about harbour as far as I know;
YAK started with plenty of players, I think at least 10. Thanks to Majesty we had new players including Zombie and some FA's, they had joined YAK but weren't on the members list yet as Majesty, even though banned, was finding us new players all the time. As far as I was concerned we had no mercs.
Because of the long delay and some confusion over tags, some of our new players left.
As I expect you know Majesty name faked under a few different names because they were banned from the tournament. We should have owned up but there was no leader to have final say and it didn't seem right to get someone who had helped us so much banned (although I did ban when Oven asked). That was wrong to not tell you about Majesty and I apologise, I had hoped it would be sorted when they joined and I wouldn't have to get involved as Majesty, like us all just wants to play.[/spoiler]

Whatever happens next, thanks to everyone who has organised, hosted and played in the best tournament ever. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

@Rage, the reason YAK would be not "abandoned" is only because of numbers. Yes, a minority of YAK did wrong. But now Majesty has been banned and various other players have come clean there is no problem with them carrying on aside from the fact that their numbers may be lower than 1.0 and 212.

I would like to still play for Yak if we get another chance.

September 15, 2013, 05:17:38 AM #55 Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 05:38:04 AM by {PLA}gdh92
I have made a poll in the YAK forums to see if YAK should continue if it's ok with Oven. If we can get enough players who want to continue hopefully we can but we will need to find enough players to make sure we get good battles.
For the record we have 22 members of which I think at least 11 are active.
Edit: +2 FA and Zombie who aren't on our list because it hasn't been updated since Shazam left.
Edit 2: My mistake Zombie is on the 212 list, I was told otherwise :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Like i said, why dont u play under the name of ELK and recreate the team ?
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

I think that YAK should be able to come back, just because they made a few mistakes mostly by one member  :censored: who has been punished and not having enough players for 2 battles isn't really a good reason for a clan to get DQ from ICW3 epically when the other two clans were breaking even more rules in week 4 and not just by one dishonest member but by a lot more members and they have been barely punished just by banning a few people from week 5. Now im not saying that Oven/Joseph is in any way corrupt or biased but he should at least think about allowing YAK to rejoin ICW3.
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

September 15, 2013, 06:57:49 AM #58 Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 07:04:44 AM by Ten Numb
Majesty doesn't just want to play. He hates 212 and 1.0 and would do anything to see us lose, if he just wanted to play he wouldn't have flamed so much in the last ICW matches. I think he should be banned for another week for trying to play even though he was banned. Nico, who was 12 took it much better. He understood that he made a mistake, majesty, who is much older, couldn't even face the punishment. Also, if he did support YAK so much, why would he risk putting them on the spot light again by faking, and cursing in the wars again.    Call of duty, please tell me what rule 212 has broken, aside from the jet rule, which we were punished for. Call of duty? Were you even in the wars?

yea he was banned so he was punished even though he broke it he was punished but your right he should be banned for another week and thats pretty funny he couldn't take the punishment that a 12yr old could :rofl:
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."