ICW3 Week 4

Started by Oven, August 26, 2013, 07:17:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Gen.Hond{snp} on September 01, 2013, 07:29:11 PM
Then this will just make a good reminder to take a picture of anyone breaking the rules such as being a Jet. So far I don't see any evidence to show otherwise.
And true people should know not to be jet, but switching sides and stealing tanks? That is just common sense.  :o

I'd rather avoid uploading large files (which is why I haven't uploaded today's Mustafar, as there doesn't seem to be too much controversy).  I took a video of someone playing as a Jet trooper, but was unable to follow too closely because it was like a Kindergarten room and I'm not a former Governor of California.

Quote from: WusiBabyEater on September 01, 2013, 07:42:53 PM
Ya, what about them?
not my problem if ya cant understand them.

Quote from: WusiBabyEater on September 01, 2013, 07:42:53 PM
RED, RED RED RED?

What a quality post.
Instead of taking shots at Rage, you could have at least referenced Oven on acting members, saying that "[he] can't regulate the internal structure of participating clans."

Apparently its not a rule because nothing has happened to me and the 10 other people haha

Quote from: WusiBabyEater on September 01, 2013, 07:55:03 PM
Apparently its not a rule because nothing has happened to me and the 10 other people haha
afaik oven hasnt been online to review the mass amount of posts including the new evidence to make a decision yet, and shazam clearly stated hes done all he can in this regard.

Quote from: Phobos on September 01, 2013, 07:56:40 PM
afaik oven hasnt been online to review the mass amount of posts including the new evidence to make a decision yet, and shazam clearly stated hes done all he can in this regard.

evidence like glitching through walls?

Quote from: WusiBabyEater on September 01, 2013, 08:00:26 PM
evidence like glitching through walls?
sp already addressed that, i was talking about the mercs.

September 01, 2013, 08:04:54 PM #189 Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 08:28:32 PM by Shazam
There will be a rematch of Harbor and Russia next week.  It will be played as if Saturday's matches never happened, but it will not count against a clan's two attacks for next week. 

So, Russia will be played on Saturday, 3:00 PM EST and Harbor will be played at 4:00 PM EST.  Teams will be the on the same side as they were this week.

The matches will be recorded to ensure there is not as much controversy as last time.

Please do not argue.
Quote from: OvenAny attempt to influence the opinions of any admin is also grounds for penalty, and if it happens multiple times, disqualification. Calling out another clan for starting early, or having too many members, is completely fine, but all other matters should be left in the admin’s hands.
Quote from: OvenThis is the official chain of command. Shazam has a special role: in the event of my absence when an important decision must be made, he is authorized to pull rank and enforce an executive decision by any means he deems necessary.

Not doing Rematch for Russia since it was clearly not one of the problems. The people who were accused of being a merc in Russia has already been solved.

Kamino was also won fairly.

If you wanted to do a rematch it would make more sense for Harbour maybe only. That is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :mad:

No rematches for either. This isn't funny.
https://swbfv1clan.wordpress.com/2013/09/05/icw3-update-2/ When 1.0 beats FC/YAK

http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/128879699 Schduled battle against YAK/FC with 1.0 Ldrs
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/128576856-4.jpg
Random unscheduled battle against FC with just 1 1.0 Ldr.

Ahh Shazam edited.  I was about to say that there was no debate on Kamino.

Since we determined Russia, Harbour is the only one in question right now I thought.  Why are we rescheduling both?
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

September 01, 2013, 08:39:47 PM #192 Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 08:45:57 PM by Shazam
I had Kamino in the first paragraph instead of Harbor on accident. :P

Phantom, we are rescheduling both because (hopefully) Oven will have a rule in place to determine whether or not past members may join another clan without being a mercenary.

Hond, feel free to criticize me through PM.  Leave it off the forums.

If anyone wants to discuss this anymore, feel free to PM me or Oven, but let's not spam up the forums anymore.

Does anyone know where the crap Oven is? Cause if not, I am about to get seriously involved.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Snake on September 01, 2013, 08:43:53 PM
Does anyone know where the crap Oven is? Cause if not, I am about to get seriously involved.
HOE              LEE              SCRAP :P--
He wasn't responding to xfire (notifications or anything.)