ICW3 Week 4

Started by Oven, August 26, 2013, 07:17:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
All I know is that when 212 knew we were out of tank support they rushed in with theirs to widen the reinforcements gap. That put them within at least a forty man lead and I'm certain we would have won had that not happened.

Either way we got ourselves to blame about the tanks for losing them.

1: If some dude comes over the mountain and takes your tank before you do something is wrong there. I know there are rules about Jets and I understand that but what I find more unnerving is the fact we hadn't secured pilots on them in the first place.

2: Next time you get pilots make sure they don't go bum rushing the enemy main with no support. I was gunner on one where a guy drove the AAT into the pit behind the Rep main and lost us our last vehicle.

I'm just fighting with clans where I may but seriously YAK could have easily prevented this loss if they had some sort of direction. Just get your team in a chat room before the game starts and figure out who is going what class and what the game plan is. All I can say is that it was an utter mess.
photobucket limit image removed

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on August 31, 2013, 04:46:50 PM
You angry people probably won't care; But I think you're taking the game a little too seriously.

Honestly, if you say you lost because of a Imperial jet trooper, either he is really good at what he does, or you suck, I'll let you decide.
Either way, you don't have to cry about it in public and make a big scene of yourself.  Cause the fact is; we all don't care if your poor feelings are hurt.
If you have a problem, just tell an Oven or any of the other admins. Let them sort it out.

Its just a game, so grow up and don't feed the trolls. And if I start whining, then throw this in my face.
--
Don't think I'm biased just because I'm a 212 either, I'm not exactly proud of what happened today, and I wasn't even there.

why even post if you witnessed 0 of what happened

Well, I think it's pretty obvious about what they're complaining about, and it's unnecessary.
If something else happened -as I have said above- feel free to tell an admin.

WUSIleader.Birdosrus|>*<|: post on the forums
WUSIleader.Birdosrus|>*<|: to  kishan
WUSIleader.Birdosrus|>*<|: this message
WUSIleader.Birdosrus|>*<|: you would know what happened kishan since you were the one who stole the tank to make it respawn.
Message from Birdo.
https://swbfv1clan.wordpress.com/2013/09/05/icw3-update-2/ When 1.0 beats FC/YAK

http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/128879699 Schduled battle against YAK/FC with 1.0 Ldrs
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/128576856-4.jpg
Random unscheduled battle against FC with just 1 1.0 Ldr.

I was using the name girish and I wasn't in a tank all game birdy

I do not know if it is coincidental that The original amount of Yak complaining has dropped. To me this indicates that the evidence is fairly clear about the tank and that situation, so I'd say that YAK, I would say cheated, but O am not sure exactly who the YAK player was of he was fake or not :/

Both teams had players that cheated and I saw people saying things that make me ashamed to be a part of this community but it's a new day and I'm feeling optimistic so lets look at it another way; we just played the biggest battles of the past year on a game that some people said was dying after the Gamespy shutdown.
It is just a game and we're having the best battles I've played in ages so let's not let a few mistakes ruin it and just enjoy the fact that there's so many of us having fun. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

That YAK player was Rage, why do you think he's not posting in this thread as much..

maybe because it was midnight? usually when people sleep they post less

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on September 01, 2013, 03:49:18 AM
Both teams had players that cheated and I saw people saying things that make me ashamed to be a part of this community but it's a new day and I'm feeling optimistic so lets look at it another way; we just played the biggest battles of the past year on a game that some people said was dying after the Gamespy shutdown.
It is just a game and we're having the best battles I've played in ages so let's not let a few mistakes ruin it and just enjoy the fact that there's so many of us having fun. :)

This.

Just let Scorp say his view of things since he was the admin of that match and then Oven can have the last word.

September 01, 2013, 06:33:46 AM #130 Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 06:45:15 AM by Phobos
Quote from: Ten Numb on September 01, 2013, 05:43:51 AM
That YAK player was Rage, why do you think he's not posting in this thread as much..
I only took the tank that your jet player took. SP and I both saw this happen.

Also 1.0 still hasn't picked sides for kastel. I thought there was a new policy against stalling until the last minute?

1.0 is emp (source: their homepage)

Yes, 1.0 is Emp.  I thought Hond said that in his post but I was mistaken.  Sorry for last second.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

September 01, 2013, 07:33:21 AM #133 Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 08:18:33 AM by Phobos
Quote from: evosoul on August 31, 2013, 02:35:55 PM
Allright guys, I don't know if you want my opinion but I will give it anyway :P
The rules are not clear in the case that players who are out of the tournament (like the Enten players) are not allowed to join another clan for the tournament.
UEF left the tournament 2 weeks ago and Anyder changed the Clan. Oven Allowed or not? And even if not, he played for 1.0 against Yak in the last week. And no one bats an eye. This week, yak lost the battles against 1.0 and now they are saying that Anyder isnt allowed to play? Why now and not last week? I dont want to insult any of the Yak Players. But if they are only arguing when they lose than they couldn't admit a defeat.
Jumper is a member of the Enten who is already out of Tournament and joined 1.0 for the rest of it.
Killfire was an independent player in this tournament who merced for yak and 1.0 but he decided to join forces with 1.0 for the rest of the tournament.
Sammy is a regular member of 1.0
erweitert joined 1.0 for this tournament too.
Anyder = i explained it on the top :P
With Jumper, Killfire, Sammy, erweitert and Anyder 1.0 had12 regular members (due to the rules) and 5 mercs.
and there is a rule that says:
"In a match, at most one-third (1/3) of the players on a clan's side may be non-clan members. In other words, a 2:1 ration of clan:nonclan must be obeyed."
they had more than enough regular players and was allowed to use the rest as mercs.
Evosoul and Hond say that 1.0 used 12 members and 5 mercs, however Dark Phantom confirmed that 'Erweitert' and 'Killfire' are MERCs not MEMBERs. Also Dark Phantom told me Anyder is not a real member of 1.0 so he counts as a merc, so that puts it at 7 confirmed members 8 confirmed mercs.

Additionally Dark Phantom says he is not sure if 'better off dead' and 'engel' are real 1.0 members, that they could be mercs too, so that means even if they were members then 1.0 used 9 members and 8 mercs. If they weren't members, then 1.0 used 10 mercs and 7 members.

Evosoul is not even a 1.0 member according to Dark Phantom so it is interesting that he is lying for 1.0 to cover up the fact their clan did not follow the 2:1 merc rule.

Real 1.0 members:
- Civic
- Anime
- Jed
- Super
- Family / Babyeater
- Jumper
- Sammy

1.0 Mercenaries:
- Killfire
- Erweitert
- Anyder
- Wusi Wild
- Nico
- Troy
- 212 Dirty harry
- FrenchFryZ

Possibly Members or Mercenaries (DP is unsure):
- Better Off Dead
- Engel

Dark Phantom has confirmed that the above list is accurate. 1.0 did not follow the mercenary rule for Russia battle, so that is why we request a rematch. We accept losses only when the enemy clan doesn't cheat to win (ie. using too many mercs, using jets to kill our CPers like shazam, stealing tanks with jets). YAK never cheated in the russia battle, and I admit that I cheated once on Harbor but only because they used jets: to kill shazam while he was cping. and to steal sirpimpes tank which was halfway up the mountain when he fell out. I thought it was only fair since they stole our last tank using a Clone Jet but I was mistaken. However I feel a rematch is in order because YAK only cheated once on harbor, 212 cheated at least twice on harbor (using jet after blackscorpion told them to stop was the first, as the jet did not respawn until after he killed shazam. second time was jetting up to take the empty CIS tank on mountain which i was trying to destroy with recons). And on russia, 1.0 cheated by using too many merc, and yak did not cheat. So I will leave this evidence here for Oven to examine and determine the appropriate course of action.

Uh, the jet took the tank? That's not true. The part about a jet killing shazam, I don't know since I have no proof or neither does Yak, and having a jet was not on our tactics, was BS on our teamchat? If he was he could clearly see everyone telling nico 'no jet'.