Sereja's ACP array gun

Started by Sereja, August 16, 2012, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Buckler on August 19, 2012, 05:10:10 AM
If I can get my XSI 5.0 Trial version plus SWBF2 pandemic exporting working, I will be happy to export models for anyone.
Cool! So, how you planing to killing XSI sleeping beacons, after 30 day pass away? Reinstall Windows, or each time buy new PC? :D
It is realy shame, I just don't know, how to make human or vehicle animations, still it cud be helpfull with my doors or turrets samples. Well, I may be need a lot of tryings, so, you probably be bored with this... Also, I am not sure about success at the end...
About Pandemic exporter: this thing, is not just for export. It may add Flag numbers for polygons (transparency, glow, gloss, bumpmap, specular etc.). But it is impossible to export this with ModTool. You may probably figure out with this by yourself... Still, I must say, some of this ability needed for SWBF2 only, and not work for SWBF1.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Quote from: Sereja on August 19, 2012, 08:55:08 AM
Cool! So, how you planing to killing XSI sleeping beacons, after 30 day pass away? Reinstall Windows, or each time buy new PC? :D
There is this little, tiny thing called regedit. If you know how to use it properly, I don't believe that 30 day limit will be a nuisance any longer.

I hope you continue to make nice models sereja we don't have enough modelers left for swbf1 these days

Quote from: Sereja on August 19, 2012, 08:55:08 AM

Heh, I bought a hard drive duplicator :)

Install, duplicate, set on shelf for 30 days, expire, change date, put in new hard drive, and so on and on.  I'm not sure editing the registry will work, but I will try that too if its easier.

;)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet