TFU assets

Started by NB20026, December 30, 2016, 07:02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Did you know where I can get TFU assets in msh or tga Files ?

I have them extracted and converted to msh with the tga files but i will not release them since i am goning to use them in my mod.However i dont think you can find them since in gametoast they are forbiden.

Gametoast in my country don't work so I have only swbfgamers or nexus

Have your tried converting then with the 3dobject veiwer? If you are trying to convert them.
PROJECTS:                                 
BF1:
Sector 3-4482-F
Solar System
BF2:
Shattered Galaxy
Project 171A

I'm try but it's don"t work

December 30, 2016, 01:21:40 PM #5 Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 04:24:29 PM by Ginev
This is how i get all the models from TFU and TFU 2.I dont have all of them ready for battlefront 2.For now i have only the Tatooine models.So:
1 You need installed TFU game on your computer.
2 I used Quickbms with special script for TFU to extract the models and texture i want from the game.
3 Then i rescale/edit/fix the models.Then i assign textures to the models (I have the materials).Everything i am doing with Wings3d.If you are familiar with XSI you can do it there too.Then i am making collisions,shadows,lowrez for EVERY model and then i am exporting them to obj.
4 In XSI 7.5 with the ZETOOLS i am exporting them to msh.
5The textures i am converting from dds to tga with Gimp (+the dds plugin). (you can convert them and with Noesis)
6Thats all.If someone want to get models from TFU search for thouse programs on the internet.

Thanks for help I'm try create my new side mod :)

If you need character assets (Like character models) theres this russian site P3dm.ru, look up star wars and you'll find pretty much every character model featured in the game.

Lol thanks for telling me about this web Mat.I can get something from there.  :tu: