Visible AI names?

Started by {PLA}gdh92, April 17, 2013, 10:26:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 17, 2013, 10:26:56 AM Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 10:39:24 AM by {PLA}gdh92
Is it possible to get AI's names to hover above their heads in singleplayer or online like other players? I know they have unique scores at the end of a match and thought it would be nice to get be able to target a specific AI who's just killed me. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Well, I'm sure it's 'possible' but I doubt anyone knows how to do it, except maybe the creators...
It would be cool to have a button in pause menu that toggles names of both players and/or Artificial Intelligence.

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on April 17, 2013, 08:52:00 PM
Well, I'm sure it's 'possible' but I doubt anyone knows how to do it, except maybe the creators...
It would be cool to have a button in pause menu that toggles names of both players and/or Artificial Intelligence.

Players names can be turned off by dedicated server commands.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Yes, but It would be nice if it was also a player side sort of thing, sometimes it's hard to see anything 'cause 500 people in the walk way at once... (Lol, I wish there were that many online..)

Maybe it's possible to get the hosting version of the button into pause menu  :hmm: