bf1 xbox project expanded announcement

Started by wsa30h, June 14, 2021, 07:38:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I would like to take a second to announce the first ever bf1 mod project that will bring new custom maps to the bf1 xbox version. this project will also have some cross eras on some maps. planned maps are as follows
Amador deep forest made by yoda kid converted by me
Jukot forest island made by me
gallidraan ice forest renamed to snowcapped forest made by bobfinkl and jaspo converted by me.
mustafar labaratory elite squadron ported by calboi and ripped by teancum ? converted by me.
death star from bf2 converted by sleepkiller.
abridon city created by rendz.
talay tak base created by aqt. converted by me
geonosis freight dock created by locutus and improved by bf2 anthony then converted by me.
nar shaddaa from kotor ported by teancum and then converted by me.
all of these maps are in the 3.0 expanded edition and a lot of these maps are also standalone addons on moddb.
mods and maps in progress:<br />--Bf1 expanded edition 3.0 version
-- bf1 tcw battles
-- bf1 seasons mod season 1
-- bf2 expanded edition tbh

June 15, 2021, 02:28:31 AM #2 Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 11:08:09 AM by wsa30h
two other maps that might come are honoghr crash site and alzoc both by felipegab. bf1 splitscreen test on xbox
-- bf1 tcw battles

I have BF1 on XBOX, maybe I will check it out sometime and tell you what I think. Also, amazing work with the PS2 and PSP mods.

June 19, 2021, 02:08:11 AM #4 Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 02:34:03 AM by wsa30h
Thanks ps2 and psp mods are done by Bf2 Anthony not me. This mod will feature new eras and maps from my expanded edition for pc. You will need a softmodded og xbox or a jtagged rgh xbox 360.
-- bf1 tcw battles