Help Please!

Started by JONE46, February 27, 2019, 12:57:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 27, 2019, 12:57:54 AM Last Edit: May 26, 2021, 07:05:34 PM by JONE46
Hi , there I'm Jeremy.
I'm new to the forum and I do not know if it's okay to post this here but hey, I'm at the moment with the google translator since my speech is not English, Spanish is my language but I installed the star wars battlefront 1 pc and when I fly with "gunship" the ship becomes unmanageable in flight, pressing accelerate and bend at the same time the ship is leaving the map very fast and I can not stop it. this is a rare species, just like the "aat" and "stap" of the droids when I double start to spin without stopping to explode, it is all very strange, if anyone knows that number or letter must change ODF I will be happy. Thank you and sorry if you did not understand with the translator.  :tu:
รีวิวUFA800
And another thing, I'm doing a battle "cis vs imp" the only thing I lack are the radio sounds does anyone know where to download? the other sounds of shots or deaths I already have.
รีวิวเว็บเดิมพันกีฬาออนไลน์
edit: I just finished fixing the theme of the voices of radios in (cis vs imp) and also the AAT (of the cis) and Fightertank (of the clones) It revolved without stopping! I only miss the "STAP". I think I have to investigate a little more as I did with the others.

There is a graphics card/driver issue with this.

If I recall, you have to turn off anti-aliasing to stop ships from spinning.

Anyone else recall that?
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

February 27, 2019, 11:32:30 AM #2 Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 11:34:23 AM by Dark_Phantom
Sleepkiller corrected me one time that it is V-Sync that needs adjusted ingame.
If turning that on doesn't work, trying Anti-Aliasing would be next.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.