SWBF Player Awards

Started by Led, January 04, 2017, 02:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: KommissarReb on October 23, 2020, 07:46:38 PM
Say, I just noticed this thread and all the awards everyone's been getting and thought "I'd like an award too!" :shrug:

I am an avid player of Battlefront 1 (2004) to such a degree I've made a custom map for it with a second on the way with custom structures made in XSI, and I occasionally play Battlefront II (2005). I tried out Battlefront 2015 and Battlefront 2 (2017), but IMO only 2017 was the only EA game worth playing (after game was cleaned up). Though I'd have to wait until I get more RAM to play EAfront 2 again.

Also I helped playtest TWD a little bit back in 2015 and gave feedback on how to improve some things.
No problem! I assigned the first few, did you want awards for the EA titles?

Quote from: Unit 33 on October 24, 2020, 02:29:36 AM
No problem! I assigned the first few, did you want awards for the EA titles?
I think I'll just take the Battlefront II (2017) title. I payed for a copy of Battlefront 2015 and played it a little before seeing how poorly made it was. At first I thought about grinding for the Death Star Trooper model but gave up after seeing how long it would take to get it when hardly anyone plays that one anymore. Besides it looks like the 2015 image is currently broken.

Thank you!
In the Soviet Army, it takes more courage to retreat than advance.