Kashyyyk: Beachhead (BETA)

Started by ggctuk, September 22, 2009, 11:47:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 22, 2009, 11:47:19 AM Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 02:28:37 PM by Buckler
local link
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=60

Here's my port of the Battlefront IIKashyyyk map:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2A8CLO7P

MegaUpload at the moment, it has yet to be approved when I uploaded it here.

Bugs, comments, discussions, screens and whatnot can go here too. I've not come up with much to do except finishing the texturing, finishing the snail tanks, and adding hintnodes (as BF2's crashed the zeroeditor). The Speederbikes in GCW are also absent (I misspelled something in the LUA)
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

September 22, 2009, 03:29:46 PM #1 Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 03:36:25 PM by Hardcore
Looks great!

Things i found while testing i'm sure you know most of these but ill list them anyway.

Mini Map is needed.
Map boarder limits I was able to walk around in the outskirts all the way to the back CIS spawn so they are very much needed :)
If i recall right the CIS has spider tanks(tank?) in SWBF2
I know you said you need to fix the Snail tanks but incase you hadn't noticed, the EMP does no damage to it at all.

the Turrets that are above do not fire anything.
The main (gate) for the Wookiee defense does not break when the controls are destroyed.

In anycase its looking like its coming along great!
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Uh-huh. I don't know how to link the gates to the controls (yet). As for the turrets, I copied the BF2 setup straight. Which meant you had one shot only. This annoyed me so I fixed it to have unlimited ammunition in the newer version.

There were Spider droids but only in Campaign Mode. I've used the Instant Action layer and they're not there.

As for EMPs, that's the setting of the main LVL files, not the tanks themselves.

I'll try to fix the borders, but I'd have to be careful with it.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1