GGW Maps

Started by kaching335, August 29, 2009, 05:31:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 29, 2009, 05:31:23 PM Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 07:17:06 PM by Buckler
theres some pretty cool maps here:http://www.freewebs.com/ggwmaps/maplinksinfo.htm#434594191

Edited by buckler:  Links broken, if anyone has these files, please let me know and we can put them up here.

August 30, 2009, 03:08:36 AM #1 Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 04:23:14 AM by EA711
Edit: I played them and well they are for multiplayer only. most of the maps don't or have bad ai paths so gameplay is very boring in singleplayer. The space maps have no sound and the cloning facility map is just the normal kamino map with the walkways rearranged and a few ported objects. Imp/scums death star map is much better than this one it may have less collision issues but it is smaller ie. there is no death star control room and large parts of the orginal swbf2 map don't exist.

1st the kamino map is different other than that...its bf2 kamino..
2nd yeah i like imp and strike's ds better
3rd space is better off left in bf2..

Quote3rd space is better off left in bf2..

The space maps are good they just need paths and sounds.

I think a map modding team needs to be organised to make some space maps because they seem to be hard to make.

well im not saying the maps are bad im just saying they are better left in bf2 where you can do all the spins and destroy critical systems and stuff