91st Assault Corps: The Battle of Coruscant (beta 1)

Started by Napseeker, October 20, 2009, 01:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 29, 2009, 07:51:11 PM #30 Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 07:58:11 PM by MileHighGuy
hey nap, adding a rockettrail effect and reducing its particles to 0
might help your effect view distance, i learned from another site they have a higher LOD

Edit: nevermind, i re read your post that you tried it already

this map is looking great

October 31, 2009, 08:21:31 AM #32 Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 08:34:25 AM by keenmike
Quote from: Napseeker on October 20, 2009, 01:27:27 PM
WARNING: You'll definitely need a fast computer with a good video card to play this...
i cant wait to try this on my little pc with onboard graphics 8200 nvidia chipset series

October 31, 2009, 01:57:58 PM #33 Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 01:06:24 AM by Napseeker
Sorry for the delay guys - was feeling quite ill for the past day and have been recuperating.  Was hoping to track down one final bug before release but if I'm not able to... I'll still be releasing this sometime after midnight tonight (when I wake up again; cold medicine is making me a bit too groggy right now).

UPDATE: And.... released:
http://rapidshare.com/files/300823308/91st_Assault_BofC_beta1.rar

ARG stupid fileshare is overwhelmed with downloads and i cant get it >:(

Free hosting ftl :(

I'll see if I can get it mirrored to another site.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

November 01, 2009, 08:03:21 AM #36 Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 08:05:08 AM by Jon415
that would be appreciated :)

Just managed to download it, Napseeker you super star.

The cross fire effect between the cruisers is.. magnificent.
The inside hanger battles completes this marvellous battle,
running around avoiding buzz droids from fear of ultra death.

This is a smashing map you've made here, you should be very proud of your creation.
:blink:

Upload it to another site for us? Preferably drop.io or Filefront.

Wait a moment, I just got a no free user slots left message on Rapidshare.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Yes, it's being overloaded. We need a download mirror.

FINALLY i got a free slot :moo:
i think its freeing up now

I got a download slot, but it's going very slowly. Once it's done, I'll mirror it to another site. Unfortunately, Rapidshare won't let us do direct download links, so I can't get it transferred server-to-server.

Are that many people really on Rapidshare, or is it just this file? I have NEVER seen Rapidshare come up with no-free-slots before, and I've been using it to download for three years now.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Might be just Rapidshare. Megaupload, Rapidshare, Mediafire, all of them are big pains because of their download limits. Places like Filefront and drop.io are much nicer because they are both fast, free, and there's no waiting time :D

But my hate for RS and the like are well known, so ignore me.